Yet more random thoughts... put 'em here

mndriver

curmudgeon extraordinare
Supporter
It's..........it's what he goes by. I don't know how to indentify him any other way:dunno:
I think your beef is with CW.

I mean first ( sort of) and last name...... should I have known his ss# ...his sign...his favorite restaurant?
What.....

You never listened to Bill Fries?

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
You gave me a name....do you have any idea how many people there are that use the initials and only a last name??? .....:biglaugh:....that like loading a playing deck of cards with 10 jokers....:biglaugh:...yes I have listen to his music.....
You seem like a nice person so I am going to help you out here. The movie version

The original version.

Keendriver

Hates all of you
My dad used to have a book called the Dictionary of American Slang,

There's a LOT more stuff that comes our of WWI than on this list. Most of it pretty profane.

I just got done listening to a podcast on ww1.

I'm surprised those people ever said anything again.

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
Thinking of buying one of these for the basement.

Anyone have experience with these things?

I'm hoping it will make me taller and more attractive which will inevitably lead to more wealth.

Nomad1

B()()()B
Supporter
Thinking of buying one of these for the basement.

Anyone have experience with these things?

I'm hoping it will make me taller and more attractive which will inevitably lead to more wealth.

My sister has one that I use whenever I go over there. I love it. She has the Teeter brand. I would buy my own if she ever got rid of hers. Make sure the one you buy fits you. I'm about 6"4" and some don't fit me. Also you can pick these up used cheap. We have a place called play it again sports that people sell what they don't use cheap.