Yet more random thoughts... put 'em here

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
Just gotta wait a few hours for my anti-psychotic medications to wear off. I'm in happy happy joy joy mode right now. 🤗
Next he's going to want us to acknowledge his emotional support animal...

s-l400.jpg

GAnthony

Methuselah
Supporter
That's an office puke that's just ignorant of what it does.
have you ever known an office puke that knew about trucks..??

i can honestly say, i did work at ONE place, where the dispatchers were indeed former drivers. they were (to me) the best to deal with, and they took care of the nitwits in the office, that knew more than us..

r3gulator3

Eurotruck race enthusiast
Supporter
have you ever known an office puke that knew about trucks..??

i can honestly say, i did work at ONE place, where the dispatchers were indeed former drivers. they were (to me) the best to deal with, and they took care of the nitwits in the office, that knew more than us..
My FM was OTR for 3 years and LTL for 9. Its great to work with him. He’s laid back, understands **** happens and you can only do what you can do in a day.

r3gulator3

Eurotruck race enthusiast
Supporter
Where is the DEF fill tank on a reefer?
Asking for a friend.
You just leave the top quarter of the tank empty and switch nozzles and top it off with Def, it will mix and run accordingly

Edit: before too many people have a heart attack. This is a joke and in no way am I being serious. First never mix DEF INTO YOUR DIESEL. It will split injector tips burn up your fuel pump and wash out cylinders requiring you to get an overhaul. Reefer units are not required to have after treatment systems. They are only required to be 4 cycle engines.

Last edited:

Duck

Custom title
Supporter
I just did a quick turn to southern Illinois to fetch the Mrs. She hitched a ride home with her dad last week.

On the way home I had the dumbest (car) driver in the history of Earth fly up on my ass and start flashing the high beams the way impatient assholes do to slow pokes in the left lane. Except I was in the right lane going 75 in a 70.

After a few seconds, the nimrod swerved hard onto the shoulder and floored it, blowing the horn as he passed me on the shoulder.

The left lane was totally clear. Not a vehicle in it as far as I could see.

:bonk:

Electric Chicken

Jock
Supporter
I just did a quick turn to southern Illinois to fetch the Mrs. She hitched a ride home with her dad last week.

On the way home I had the dumbest (car) driver in the history of Earth fly up on my ass and start flashing the high beams the way impatient assholes do to slow pokes in the left lane. Except I was in the right lane going 75 in a 70.

After a few seconds, the nimrod swerved hard onto the shoulder and floored it, blowing the horn as he passed me on the shoulder.

The left lane was totally clear. Not a vehicle in it as far as I could see.

:bonk:
Wtf. That's crazy. You have a mrs?

Last edited: