Yet more random thoughts... put 'em here

dchawk81

Supporter
In Illinois if you manage to go a year with expired tags, you can then receive a ticket and break even. Every additional year without a ticket saves you $98

On my trailers I use wing nuts. Don't even gotta bother going into the shop for a couple of 7/16" wrenches. Easy peezy. 👍
Trailer tag under 3k is $6/yr.
Trailer tag under 10k is $12/yr.
Trailer tag over 10k is $36/yr. or $171 permanent.

Duck

Trump
Supporter
Trailer tag under 3k is $6/yr.
Trailer tag under 10k is $12/yr.
Trailer tag over 10k is $36/yr. or $171 permanent.
Yeah this is Illinois. It's $98 here.

For now.

Illinois committed suicide last November. The crazies and the frauds outnumbered the humans (as usual) and elected an openly tyrannical governor who promised to turn Illinois into North Korea.

It'll probably go up to $500 a year soon. 😡

dchawk81

Supporter
i prefer the day and date........just the date, isn't good enough for me.

take it back.
I didn't even take notice that it had the date until it arrived.

I'll probably start forgetting to change it each day soon enough. Took me a whole day to realize it wasn't automatic.

GAnthony

The Eldest Member
Supporter
I didn't even take notice that it had the date until it arrived.

I'll probably start forgetting to change it each day soon enough. Took me a whole day to realize it wasn't automatic.
it has to be automatic.

i got a 10 year old Timex that I got at wally's world emporium..

like $20.00

day/date change just after midnight

the only time i have to change that date, is when a month is 30 days or like Feb, 28 days.

i cannot take a pic of the day/date, my camera does not focus that close up.

dchawk81

Supporter
it has to be automatic.

i got a 10 year old Timex that I got at wally's world emporium..

like $20.00

day/date change just after midnight

the only time i have to change that date, is when a month is 30 days or like Feb, 28 days.

i cannot take a pic of the day/date, my camera does not focus that close up.
Well then it arrived broken. It hasn't changed on its own.

I don't see how it would know the difference between midnight and noon though.

GAnthony

The Eldest Member
Supporter
Well then it arrived broken. It hasn't changed on its own.

I don't see how it would know the difference between midnight and noon though.
if you wind it by hand, come up on 12, if the date does not change, it is 12 noon..wind it until the date is just about to change, and then THAT 12 will be midnight...

christ, schneider drivers be like, "doh, which way did they go george, which way did they go"...

dchawk81

Supporter
if you wind it by hand, come up on 12, if the date does not change, it is 12 noon..wind it until the date is just about to change, and then THAT 12 will be midnight...

christ, schneider drivers be like, "doh, which way did they go george, which way did they go"...

I can't help it that they trained individual thought out of me.

dchawk81

Supporter
Got my 5 load assignments pushed to me all cattywompus so I'm doing them in my own order that makes more sense. 🙄

They had me going into the same place twice. Once delivering a load and leaving with nothing then going back later to get an empty for another load. So I left that customer with an empty after delivering and went ahead and did the load that needed the empty. Basically just pulled a switcheroo.

GAnthony

The Eldest Member
Supporter
Got my 5 load assignments pushed to me all cattywompus so I'm doing them in my own order that makes more sense. 🙄

They had me going into the same place twice. Once delivering a load and leaving with nothing then going back later to get an empty for another load. So I left that customer with an empty after delivering and went ahead and did the load that needed the empty. Basically just pulled a switcheroo.
oh boy, you used yer head....