Yellowstone Truck Service Billings Montana

Thread starter #1
I absolutely recomend this outfit. On site repair, fast, reliable, knowledgable, reasonable rates for that these guys go through to get your truck down the road. 5 star recommendation. Their number is 406-690-1052

Thread starter #3
Inner axle driveline u joint failure. I called them, they answered promptly. Asked what was the problem. Had a u joint on hand when they got there. Installed u joint. Fixed air lines that were ruptured when u joint failed. Complete job from start to finish. Very professional.

Thread starter #16
I just threw the dude's name out cause after the repair was finished he politely asked to put a word out if he was satisfied. And i was satisfied

Mike

Staff member
I just threw the dude's name out cause after the repair was finished he politely asked to put a word out if he was satisfied. And i was satisfied
We have a classifieds area. You could have simply post the business details in there. Instead, you are posing as an owner operator, trying to tell the owner of the forum that you are in Spokane Washington, when you are connected to the internet via a cable modem with a dedicated IP address, from....you guessed it.... Billings, Montana

Injun

Rabid Squaw
Staff member
Supporter
...you are.....trying to tell the owner of the forum that you are in Spokane Washington, when you are connected to the internet via a cable modem with a dedicated IP address, from....you guessed it.... Billings, Montana
:rolllaugh3:

You've been hangin' out with @Duck too much, Boss.

Mike

Staff member
:rolllaugh3:

You've been hangin' out with @Duck too much, Boss.
Normally, I just delete things such as this. However, I expect this thread will gain a #1 google ranking for the shop name soon. Some things are just better left exposed.....