Y2K Take-2 GPS version..... little Impact....... Tomorrow!!

quillcom

Excerpt:

"Do you know where you’ll be on April 6, 2019? If you heavily rely on GPS, you may not be able to determine where you are when that date rolls around. That’s because GPS navigation technology was originally built with a short-sighted timekeeping system that will reset next month and has the potential to cause chaos. "

The Y2K Moment For GPS Systems Is Just a Month Away
Also
A Y2K-like bug could cause problems for your GPS soon - Roadshow

r3gulator3

Friendly Neighborhood Former Technician
Staff member
Supporter
So ancient ships and ancient planes may have an issue today is what I got from all that. If we went through this before with out a problem and it’s only less modern GPS devices we have to worry about....I’m not worried. I just won’t use the company Qualcomm for directions today. Because that somebitch is as ancient and the Titanic’s anchor.

GAnthony

Sudanese, pie eating, Canadian truck driver
Supporter
Excerpt:

"Do you know where you’ll be on April 6, 2019? If you heavily rely on GPS, you may not be able to determine where you are when that date rolls around. That’s because GPS navigation technology was originally built with a short-sighted timekeeping system that will reset next month and has the potential to cause chaos. "

The Y2K Moment For GPS Systems Is Just a Month Away
Also
A Y2K-like bug could cause problems for your GPS soon - Roadshow
i think everyone ought to quit their jobs RIGHT NOW, and go to work at McBurger World for that $15.00 minimum wage..........!!!!!!

r3gulator3

Friendly Neighborhood Former Technician
Staff member
Supporter
i think everyone ought to quit their jobs RIGHT NOW, and go to work at McBurger World for that $15.00 minimum wage..........!!!!!!
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄