WHY is water always colder than room temperature?

r3gulator3

Friendly Neighborhood Former Technician
Supporter
It melts though. And coolers take up space in the car and are hard to include in spur-of-the-moment planning. Like when we're already drunk and someone says "hey let's go to the Lemont quarries" 😉
My cooler stays in the trunk of the car. I stop for gas beer and ice all at one shot. Done, trip ready.

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
Yes its easier to warm the air.

Simple answer is that water although its a poor conductor of heat, its much better than air.

Think about it, whats denser liquids solids or gas. Of course solids is the densest, than its liquids than gas.

And so to warm up something that something must have the medium-molecules to warm it. So since water has more molecules to warm than air than yes its easier to warm the air than water.

Also remember heat rises. hth
I wonder how I could “warm” up the “sink”

Maybe I could use a block heater?

quillcom

Go for it. A few modifications here, some extra zip ties there you'll be sittin pretty.
Just make sure you unplug the darn thing during the daytime, zips might start melting.

r3gulator3

Friendly Neighborhood Former Technician
Supporter
I don’t think he’s trucking with a two-four on ice in the sleeper, chief

But I could be wrong
Nope, don’t ever carry it in the truck with me. I got too much child support to pay to mess with all that noise. But when I’m home there isn’t a time I don’t have my rugged playmate cooler packed with 18 and a bag of ice and a cold one in my hand.

tommyh

tell the boss to put a small water heater under the sink,it could be a small regulator water heater or a small tankless one

I read a book once and in it ,it mentioned Ninja`s training
they jump into freezing ice water to reset their "body clock"
go Ninja trucker go

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
tell the boss to put a small water heater under the sink,it could be a small regulator water heater or a small tankless one

I read a book once and in it ,it mentioned Ninja`s training
they jump into freezing ice water to reset their "body clock"
go Ninja trucker go
The “sink” stays on the floor

I wish I had a real sink with running water

We ain’t that high class to have indoor plumbing just yet