Where the heck is Phoenix? Pullers 20...

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
Apparently heading to Thunder Bay tomorrow. I went to the grocery store and stocked up. I’ll get fuel in the morning too. It’s practically no mans land once you leave Sudbury. Well really even once you leave Barrie you’re on your own.
Keeps the tanks fulls and lots of water/groceries just in case

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Apparently heading to Thunder Bay tomorrow. I went to the grocery store and stocked up. I’ll get fuel in the morning too. It’s practically no mans land once you leave Sudbury. Well really even once you leave Barrie you’re on your own.
Keeps the tanks fulls and lots of water/groceries just in case
I would have to agree with you, Beyond Sudbury, You are on your own! Sudbury is kinda funny, Rush hour starts at like 05:00 :D

Cool thing about Sudbury is the Mining industry in the Nickle city. There is proof that it was hit by an asteroid way back when and we are mining the riches of the asteroid.:thumbsup:

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
I would have to agree with you, Beyond Sudbury, You are on your own! Sudbury is kinda funny, Rush hour starts at like 05:00 :D

Cool thing about Sudbury is the Mining industry in the Nickle city. There is proof that it was hit by an asteroid way back when and we are mining the riches of the asteroid.:thumbsup:
Sudbury isn’t so bad, you can just grab the bypass for 11/17 west and carry on. Sault St Marie is ignorant having to wind your way through town, though

Then you hit the park heading for Wawa and that particular four hour ride kinda sucks, no radio no cell reception no nothing

Keep your tanks full. Upcountry half tanks is empty and time to fill up. I think I fuelled in Barrie, Sault St Marie, then Thunder Bay.