Where the heck is Phoenix? Pullers 20...

Mike

Staff member
Ignorance in a major city? Go on now!! You must be joking!
Tulsa makes me nervous due to the 24 hour drunk driver issue. Had way to many close calls around there.

r3gulator3

Friendly Neighborhood Former Technician
Staff member
Supporter
I even pay the $10 or whatever it is usually to take the Creek turnpike around Tulsa. It’s well worth the money to avoid the Tulsa ignorance.
I stay on 44 to Wichita Falls then jump on us and Texas highways over to Midland. We have a regular run down that way. I have made it 6 or 7 times this last year. I never have a problem in OKC or Tulsa really. But when you regularly go to Chicago. It takes a lot to screw up your day:

gearjammer

jammer
Staff member
Supporter
Apparently 80 mph down a 6% grade in a big rig is ok because I got passed like nothing

We made Phoenix. Thanks for the help, everyone
try taking the scenic route next time that will get you blood going, just kidding NEVER take the scenic route I took it in a car once and will never do that again

What's this we stuff? Rider? Team driving? Is "we" you and Francis? Has your schizophrenia finally came to light?
Hitchhiker

I burned my USA 70 :cautious:

Then I burned my Canadian 70 :redface:

So I needed someone to make the last leg for me :biggrin-2:

Injun

Rabid Squaw
Staff member
Supporter
Jesus wept. How can it be uphill all the way to Flagstaff? :cautious:
For the same reason it's uphill any direction you go in Pennsylvania. Go in from any direction. go out toward any direction. It will be uphill no matter what. Like a massive Mystery Spot.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
For the same reason it's uphill any direction you go in Pennsylvania. Go in from any direction. go out toward any direction. It will be uphill no matter what. Like a massive Mystery Spot.
Like where my Dad went to school It was uphill both ways.:confused-96::rolllaugh:

r3gulator3

Friendly Neighborhood Former Technician
Staff member
Supporter
Yeah! I think your Dad and my Dad went to different schools together at the same time.:thumbsup::rolllaugh:
Probably. I bet they met each other on a bright sunny day in the middle of the night.

dchawk81

Don't forget they were also barefoot.

Young whippersnappers.

Uphill, barefoot, in the snow, both ways, all year round.

I remember my grandma telling me they rode to school in the back of a dump truck. Well, at least it wasn't a pterodactyl.

Latest posts