Where the heck is Phoenix? Pullers 20...

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
Them alternate angle wrenches are awesome.
Those are slimline low torque wrenches
I didn’t even look at the bill I just grabbed them and ran

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
8C7F8ADD-17B9-44A5-9F56-3B7C159043F7.jpeg
I hate getting this far behind on putting tools away....
678F4E98-8D70-486D-B837-B273C5CEB900.jpeg
That’s better :biggrin-2:

I still need to spend an hour or three tidying and sweeping to get back to where the shop should be but it’s a start

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
Slims are good for some things but that open end has a steeper angle on it. I forget what they call it when they bend em that far.
They were about $45-55 each wrench, CND money. That’s not too bad, I don’t think.

I know the ones you’re talking about. One end is like 60 degrees and the other like 35 degrees instead of the normal 15 degrees offset.

The closed end wrench with a deeper offset box end wrench is awesome to use, in my opinion. I’d have to take a picture but it keeps the offset flat and inline with the wrench handle. Nicer when you’re gunning a bunch of bolts like on a fifth wheel plate or brackets, airbags, shocks, etc

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
CDC0A45E-C716-401A-AE5F-B8FCB11E194A.jpeg
That looks better 4C67DB00-EC4A-49DA-9B26-E38685431B08.jpeg4228DBAB-1E15-4AF1-867A-BEDB38B2B841.jpeg
Moved all the axle nut sockets and what not into one of the shelves. Definitely decluttered the top shelf where I keep sockets

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
Dispatch mumbled something about a 53 foot flatbed going to Minnesota.

All I heard was “time to go have some fun” :yahoo:

What’s sad is Minnesota used to be a day away. Now with ELDs and whatnot instead of Tuesday delivery it’ll be Wednesday delivery.

Oh wait I forgot, ELDs don’t cut into revenues generations abilities :cautious: