Where the heck is Phoenix? Pullers 20...

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
I’m kind of surprised Francis doesn’t freak out when you plug her back in. But, I guess she doesn’t know what truck she’s being plugged into, or what the mileage should actually be.

I guess there’s no “memory” so to speak, it just records the new mileage and starts fresh. Same with the location, it doesn’t care where it was unplugged, it just starts new when you plug it back in.

Interesting to say the least. It’s just blank for the 16th, 0 miles, 0 hours driving and 0 hours on duty.

Good to know :D

dchawk81

Supporter
I’m kind of surprised Francis doesn’t freak out when you plug her back in. But, I guess she doesn’t know what truck she’s being plugged into, or what the mileage should actually be.

I guess there’s no “memory” so to speak, it just records the new mileage and starts fresh. Same with the location, it doesn’t care where it was unplugged, it just starts new when you plug it back in.

Interesting to say the least. It’s just blank for the 16th, 0 miles, 0 hours driving and 0 hours on duty.

Good to know :D
Our qualcomms have a battery. After enough time they'd die of course but it'd be quite a while. So you're not gonna get away with anything.

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
F58B58EC-FB44-47C7-B505-31FAAEFD9DEA.jpeg

I’m never starting smoking. This stuff is nasty to clean up. It gets everywhere in a truck. I keep hitting all the surfaces with Lysol wipes eventually I hope to get rid of the last of it.

I am debating ordering new curtains just to get rid of the funk that’s on them.

Imagine what that does to your lungs :(

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
938BFD36-C7FF-4FD4-A036-218D7836A23B.png

Had JUST opened truckers path, come around the corner seen the lights blinking...

Right turn signal on take the exit...

Nice try New York....
:thefinger:

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
Stopped at a Toronto weigh station this morning to meet a friend for breakfast. Made sure the lights were off before pulling in. Parked around back and got picked up.

Coming back guess who is working :cautious:

The Man was working. Must’ve had at least four trucks in the penalty box.

Fired up the big horse, did a quick walk around checked all the blinky things. Waited for the lights to go out, pulled around front, drove between the pylons and the plate and skedaddled.

Dam the Man :D

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Stopped at a Toronto weigh station this morning to meet a friend for breakfast. Made sure the lights were off before pulling in. Parked around back and got picked up.

Coming back guess who is working :cautious:

The Man was working. Must’ve had at least four trucks in the penalty box.

Fired up the big horse, did a quick walk around checked all the blinky things. Waited for the lights to go out, pulled around front, drove between the pylons and the plate and skedaddled.

Dam the Man :D
You worry too much!
Yesterday they were home but the lights were off. I pulled in because I had to **** like a race horse. I pulled around back and used the port-a-potty ( you know you got to **** if you are willing to use one of those)
I got back in the truck and away I went.

Hillbilly Canuck

You worry too much!
Yesterday they were home but the lights were off. I pulled in because I had to **** like a race horse. I pulled around back and used the port-a-potty ( you know you got to **** if you are willing to use one of those)
I got back in the truck and away I went.
The other day I hit that wide spot scale with no shack on the Niagara bound QEW. I was about to **** myself so I hit the can there. 3 or 4 trucks there. Stupid me decided good time to pour cereal. Got the first bite in my mouth and you know who pulled in.....oh damn gotsta go!! Lucky for me I always have the foresight to put my cereal in a lockable sealable watertight container for JUST such an emergency.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
I p

The other day I hit that wide spot scale with no shack on the Niagara bound QEW. I was about to **** myself so I hit the can there. 3 or 4 trucks there. Stupid me decided good time to pour cereal. Got the first bite in my mouth and you know who pulled in.....oh damn gotsta go!! Lucky for me I always have the foresight to put my cereal in a lockable sealable watertight container for JUST such an emergency.
I believe that is the Winona scale. I almost caught a ticket there for no Brake lights but I think I pulled the fourways for a flash on the tractor brake lights cuz that was what he was looking at.
I got a pass and that is a mark in the plus column of the ol' CVOR :D

Hillbilly Canuck

I believe that is the Winona scale. I almost caught a ticket there for no Brake lights but I think I pulled the fourways for a flash on the tractor brake lights cuz that was what he was looking at.
I got a pass and that is a mark in the plus column of the ol' CVOR :D
No Winona is on the Toronto bound side by Licoln/Vineland and that between exit 57 and 64. The one I'm talking about is Grimsby/Stoney Creek by Fifty Rd on the other side of the highway.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
No Winona is on the Toronto bound side by Licoln/Vineland and that between exit 57 and 64. The one I'm talking about is Grimsby/Stoney Creek by Fifty Rd on the other side of the highway.
I am going to have to respectfully disagree with you. Toronto bound is Vineland. Niagara bound is Winona it used to be a fully functioning scale with a scalehouse. Now it is just a patch of asphalt.

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
0F45A4AB-AE16-4D87-90B2-EC07C5A8A325.jpeg

Stopped at Groeneveld to ask about my auto greaser and to get a couple parts.

Turns out my auto greaser should be hooked up to either key on power, or switched power. Which makes sense, I always pulled the fuse if the truck was gonna sit for any length of time.

I already have a hole in my dash from some other random switch that got deleted....so now the next question is blue or red for the switch.

I’m gonna label the SOB too, I have a pet peeve for random unmarked switches :thefinger:

r3gulator3

Friendly Neighborhood Former Technician
Staff member
Supporter
Go blue
View attachment 49306
Stopped at Groeneveld to ask about my auto greaser and to get a couple parts.

Turns out my auto greaser should be hooked up to either key on power, or switched power. Which makes sense, I always pulled the fuse if the truck was gonna sit for any length of time.

I already have a hole in my dash from some other random switch that got deleted....so now the next question is blue or red for the switch.

I’m gonna label the SOB too, I have a pet peeve for random unmarked switches :thefinger: