what's your view right now? (or from whenever Flemming asks for them)

Duck

My other car is a POS too
Supporter
That's ****ing hilarious!

:rolllaugh3:

If they "got dealt with" how come my relatives are still living on land up there? Y'all might ask Pehaska how he feels about that... wait! Ya can't. He's dead.

View attachment 51229
Wild heathens killed a general.

"We" killed hundreds of thousands of wild heathens and corralled the rest into reservations on worthless land and built factories, houses, highways and sky scrapers over your sacred burial grounds.

You really want to look at the score? :biglaugh:

Nothing personal though. I'm just trolling you. It's one of my hobbies. 🤓

But yeah, we won the land war. 😎🇺🇸

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter

"We" killed hundreds of thousands of wild heathens and corralled the rest into reservations on worthless land and built factories, houses, highways and sky scrapers over your sacred burial grounds.

Yeah. Big victory. Lots of honor in slaughtering women, children and old men. We have a name for that: war crimes.

Duck

Supporter
Yeah. Big victory. Lots of honor in slaughtering women, children and old men. We have a name for that: war crimes.
I'd call it janitorial work depending on who they are, like if they're democrats or anarchists. 😡

And I think people who accuse the United States of war crimes should be waterboarded as punishment. For the first offense.

2nd offense, we'll hang ya' with piano wire. 😎🇺🇸

Gdjjr

Wild heathens snookered Custer- imagine that- might does not make right.

I read a double biography about Custer and Crazy Horse- it's ironic(?) the parallels of their lives- but, Custer was a glory hound, Crazy Horse was just doing his job trying to protect his people and by all accounts was a very humble Individual- he was revered in an almost Christ like figure- and he was stabbed in the back (literally and figuratively) by, you guessed it, Christians.
"We"- you have a frog in your pocket? Were you there?

I'll look at the score- Christians kill millions, through slaughter and starvation (and do it til this day the world over) so God/Christ like - heathens still fighting-

Gdjjr

I'd call it janitorial work depending on who they are, like if they're democrats or anarchists. 😡

And I think people who accuse the United States of war crimes should be waterboarded as punishment. For the first offense.

2nd offense, we'll hang ya' with piano wire. 😎🇺🇸
The evidence of war crimes is credible- unless blinded by bias = willfully blind- you're smarter than that.

Duck

Supporter
The evidence of war crimes is credible- unless blinded by bias = willfully blind- you're smarter than that.
I didn't say it wasn't. I just said the accusers should be tortured and killed. Because we're better than everyone else. Our **** don't stink. 😎

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
I didn't say it wasn't. I just said the accusers should be tortured and killed. Because we're better than everyone else. Our **** don't stink. 😎
That's because you live downwind of someplace that makes **** smell sweet.

SueAnn

Supporter
Any clothing, ummm, “optional” beaches?
I’ve hit a couple by accident in my travels.

How warm was the water? I’m guessing pretty nice. Cali was freezing cold, yet Florida was like bath water.
The water was so warm on the beach. The Atlantic Ocean was nicely a tiny bit cooler. The pool at the hotel was “like bath water”
There was a topless section of the beach but the women there were scary. :grandpa: