what's your view right now? (or from whenever Flemming asks for them)

InTooDeep

I'm working on developing inspection type things.

Also taking aerial photos also get some decent coin.

Things you can't do with a real airplane.
SIL does that for PG&E in some places in the Bay area. He has a very nice new car that got paid for just by doing videos and pics of remote power lines.

Hillbilly Canuck

I got no problem and "Awesome"..

Now Duck Duck gonna give ya "S-word" cause ya shouldve layed ya phone sideways for "Full-Screen"
Duck can gimme whatever he wants. The way that mount goes on the vent I could certainly rotate the phone but then you'd be staring at my dashboard. As for you you can tell Duck Duck that you can make a better movie than he can with a walmart camera whilst on the booze.

BirchBarlow

I love KW 680s
Duck can gimme whatever he wants. The way that mount goes on the vent I could certainly rotate the phone but then you'd be staring at my dashboard. As for you you can tell Duck Duck that you can make a better movie than he can with a walmart camera whilst on the booze.
I dont really make a "Movie" necessarily..

What I do is Im "Bored" outta my freaking skull and just "Free-Flow" with it..

The "commentary" is just SPEAK your Mind..

Next time Hillbilly Canuck Hillbilly Canuck just try that & I "guarentee" you could do better than my Dumb-Ass..

mndriver

curmudgeon extraordinare
Supporter
That's a Helix 10 mega down imaging G2N. It gets the sonar data from the console unit where the transducer is connected to.

The console has a Helix 9 mega side imaging G2N.

They both cost about $1300 each last year when I got them.

The trolling motor is an ulterra i-pilot link. It's about $2900.

All of it's networked too.

All of it was obsolete the day I bought it. I got home and had an email that afternoon that Humminbird was releasing a new version of my trolling motor with down imaging and the next generation of Helix units were being released too

I plot my trolling path or what I want to do and then sit back, kick my feet up and drink beer. Occasionally, I'll get distracted and have to reel in a fish.

Last edited: