what's your view right now? (or from whenever Flemming asks for them)

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
We heading for the barn one more scale to get around

Might stop at the streakin’ beacon might not kinda feeling like this the express train

Keep a left lane clear

Hillbilly Canuck

View attachment 48201View attachment 48202
Thanks for the headups, chief

We went around

We made the barn
Buddy I rode back with today was doing a dirt load. He was worried sick with his gauges being over and how it felt. Went around barely made the place before they closed to get it off. The see you next Tuesday running the scale that I had the run ins with before told him his weight was about 1500 kg over what he's good for. After he dumped and got his tare the printout showed it as 1000 under :rolleyes-80:

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Buddy I rode back with today was doing a dirt load. He was worried sick with his gauges being over and how it felt. Went around barely made the place before they closed to get it off. The see you next Tuesday running the scale that I had the run ins with before told him his weight was about 1500 kg over what he's good for. After he dumped and got his tare the printout showed it as 1000 under :rolleyes-80:
Fat gal at Putnam?

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
“see you next tuesday “

:D

quillcom

Hate pulling these trailers, now I got two governors, engine speed 68mph
trailer speed 100km/hr (canuck) 62mph. "where posted" hah, somebodies
ready to call once I hit 63mph.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Hate pulling these trailers, now I got two governors, engine speed 68mph
trailer speed 100km/hr (canuck) 62mph. "where posted" hah, somebodies
ready to call once I hit 63mph.

View attachment 48228
It says where posted. So if the speed is 65 MPH do 65. I don't think Quack-X cares if a 'Murican truck is pulling their trailer at 68 MPH, They want to know if their O/O's or Company drivers have defeated the speed limiter.