what's your view right now? (or from whenever Flemming asks for them)

Thread starter #2,241
Been tundra trucking all day :D only 4 hours of daylight'ish left now... Temperatures has been between minus 4 down to minus 21 degrees Celsius, so most of the time perfect for giving old Angry Bird some throttle ;)
Parked up for the night now, only a few miles from the Russian border.. And no Duck, I'm not riding over the border to say hi to Putin ;) :D
DSC_0990.JPG
DSC_0981.JPG
DSC_0985.JPG

DSC_0990.JPG
DSC_0981.JPG
DSC_0985.JPG

Duck

Quack
Supporter
Been tundra trucking all day :D only 4 hours of daylight'ish left now... Temperatures has been between minus 4 down to minus 21 degrees Celsius, so most of the time perfect for giving old Angry Bird some throttle ;)
Parked up for the night now, only a few miles from the Russian border.. And no Duck, I'm not riding over the border to say hi to Putin ;) :D View attachment 42533 View attachment 42534 View attachment 42535
View attachment 42533 View attachment 42534 View attachment 42535
What's in those big bags you're hauling up to Santa's workshop?

Duck

Quack
Supporter
Haha...that was my previous trip, it was some none hazmat chemicals for a liquid gas company..
This trip I carry building materials, for 5 diff builders markets, last drop will be in Kirkenes tomorrow
What country are you from again? Denmark? But it's a Norwegian company?

If Brexit causes a domino effect that collapses the EU, would you have to get a job for a Denmarkian company?

Danish? That's what I meant to say. ;)

Thread starter #2,245
What country are you from again? Denmark? But it's a Norwegian company?

If Brexit causes a domino effect that collapses the EU, would you have to get a job for a Denmarkian company?

Danish? That's what I meant to say. ;)
LOL.... The company I'm employed in, is Danish, we just subcontract for N&K Norway, N&K is actually a Danish company, with a branch in Norway..
About Brexit, I don't think it will cause the EU to collapse, there's too much at stake, for specially Germany and France, as well as the old east block countries, who sucks every penny out of the system and takes our jobs at low pay, so no Brexit, is not my main concern...

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
LOL.... The company I'm employed in, is Danish, we just subcontract for N&K Norway, N&K is actually a Danish company, with a branch in Norway..
About Brexit, I don't think it will cause the EU to collapse, there's too much at stake, for specially Germany and France, as well as the old east block countries, who sucks every penny out of the system and takes our jobs at low pay, so no Brexit, is not my main concern...
@Duck is assuming that populist fever will infect the rest of the EU, that they'll throw off their EU chains and the whole thing will fold like a house of cards in the wind.

I think Europe will look over here, and see what a mess we've made of things, and think better of staying together...

BTW, I really enjoy your photographs.

Thread starter #2,247
I wish I had something more positive to post today, but when the thermometer hit minus 33 deg C, the grease on my fifth wheel froze up, and Angry Bird decided to drive straight, but the road turns left :(
So waiting for a tow truck to arrive...
DSC_1036.JPG
DSC_1038.JPG

Duck

Quack
Supporter
@Duck is assuming that populist fever will infect the rest of the EU, that they'll throw off their EU chains and the whole thing will fold like a house of cards in the wind.
That's the doom and gloom, sky is falling scenario that Merkel hag was describing a while back.
I wish I had something more positive to post today, but when the thermometer hit minus 33 deg C, the grease on my fifth wheel froze up, and Angry Bird decided to drive straight, but the road turns left :(
So waiting for a tow truck to arrive...
That's -27°F in the system we stole from our European overlords when we invented Brexit in 1776.

:D

That's damn cold. :eek:

Last edited:

krelithous

Supporter
I heard Bel Aire was on fire. Isn't that where you live, with all your hold plated electric race cars, or was it Brentwood?

:D
your two ****faced this early it's neither:biglaugh: and bel aire's on fire. There's a more expensive place to live than bel aire:bonk:

Last edited: