What's your office look like?

Hillbilly Canuck

As much time as I spend north of the border I should be.
But Justin wont return my calls...:canada::canada::biglaugh::biglaugh:
So I guess my dual citizenship is still in review.
I can tell you first-hand it is not that easy. You gotta kick down a couple doors. They dunno how to cope with that.

Reactions: AK7

AK7

Yeah well he wanted it to be AK74 but he didn't think the forum allowed such long user names. 🤓
Dude that's harsh...
And to think I was still thinking about trying to steal the duck pond road sign for you...
14'wide last week..
Could've picked it clean..:toothpick::toothpick:

Duck

Bumper sticker slogan goes here
Supporter
Dude that's harsh...
And to think I was still thinking about trying to steal the duck pond road sign for you...
14'wide last week..
Could've picked it clean..:toothpick::toothpick:
When I was maybe 17 my friends and I got drunk and decided to go up to Wisconsin to steal the big brown "Bong Recreation Area" sign on I-94 by the state line. So we grabbed a few wrenches and sockets, a few ratchet straps, a tarp and a 6 foot ladder.

We get up there and realize the damn thing is twice the size of my pickup and we'd have needed a WAY bigger ladder and maybe even a small crane.

:rolllaugh3:

nan

Supporter
When I was maybe 17 my friends and I got drunk and decided to go up to Wisconsin to steal the big brown "Bong Recreation Area" sign on I-94 by the state line. So we grabbed a few wrenches and sockets, a few ratchet straps, a tarp and a 6 foot ladder.

We get up there and realize the damn thing is twice the size of my pickup and we'd have needed a WAY bigger ladder and maybe even a small crane.

Hell even a regular stop sign is huge. Need an El Camino just to snag a mile marker. 😬😂

Hillbilly Canuck

It's almost like they were 2 steps ahead of you stoner punks.