Whats for Supper?

mndriver

curmudgeon extraordinare
Supporter
sirloin tip pot roast with taters and carrots.

I'm thinkin' I shoulda cut it up into steaks.

(((ME)))

It hamburger, French fries and pineapple shake.

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
Fly J Pizza but they were nice threw Xtra sauce in .....

Didn't need quit that much though usually bland ... actually that's alot of Pizza Joint..

Nonetheless I'm dipping my crusts 2night instead of throwing em in the trash ..

There @Sinister 15793140736715013788661702625110.jpgthere @Sinister I got the "correct" thread today

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Fly J Pizza but they were nice threw Xtra sauce in .....

Didn't need quit that much though usually bland ... actually that's alot of Pizza Joint..

Nonetheless I'm dipping my crusts 2night instead of throwing em in the trash ..

There @Sinister View attachment 56787there @Sinister I got the "correct" thread today
Go easy there brother, We have suspicions that they sprinkle crack cocaine on their pizza. It's not the best pizza in the world but, Gotdamn, ya' just can't stop eating it. One slice leads to another.

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
Go easy there brother, We have suspicions that they sprinkle crack cocaine on their pizza. It's not the best pizza in the world but, Gotdamn, ya' just can't stop eating it. One slice leads to another.
It's 3 bucks n some change for a Single so ya might as well go all in on a 2 for $5....

What I hate is they're Breakfast..I mean really $4 for a Don Miguel "skimpy" breakfast burrito or try $3.99 an Egg McMuffin that taste like "Crap"

"Screw-Em" they LOST my Breakfast Buisness....

Or instead of Breakfast put the Pizza, Egg Rolls and Mac N Cheese out

Ya just Skip Breakfast cause I "Starve" half 2 DEATH than pay that kinda Dough for skimpy ass crap that taste like nothing