Whats for Supper?

GAnthony

Methuselah
Supporter
this afternoon, half a Italian deli sammich, tonight, the other half.

GAnthony

Methuselah
Supporter
When a chair pulled up to my small humbled table the guest never knows what might be set before them to partake of....however I do find your Moses idea interesting.
your dinner plate, just reminded me of the bible story, of Moses parting the red sea, to allow the mass exodus of people to leave, to get to a better place...

now, in your pic, the corn cob is Moses, and the mashed potatoes was the sea, and the beets were the people...the chicken legs were not one, but 2 staffs Moses used to part the sea.

i had time on my hands, when i thought that up...about your pic.

1573341433642.png

1573341557613.png

(((ME)))

your dinner plate, just reminded me of the bible story, of Moses parting the red sea, to allow the mass exodus of people to leave, to get to a better place...

now, in your pic, the corn cob is Moses, and the mashed potatoes was the sea, and the beets were the people...the chicken legs were not one, but 2 staffs Moses used to part the sea.

i had time on my hands, when i thought that up...about your pic.

View attachment 52966

View attachment 52967
I am pleased the plate gave you time to reflect on some bible history......amazed with your interpretation.....thank you.

(((ME)))

Just shoved a pan of home made bread in oven......beans cooking in slow cooker.....tongue in check...... should I add hot sausage to pinto beans. Meatloaf done . House is full of food aromas.

tommyh

I bought a couple of 7 pound boston butts yesterday since I was off work today.Dropped them in my cooker last night and they was done this morning 7:30que.pngque 2.png

15 minutes with a kitchen aid mixer and they was ready to go
just got down 3 sandwiches......nap time