Whats for Supper?

r3gulator3

Eurotruck race enthusiast
Supporter
asian pot roast
Do you think they just call it pot roast in Asia? And our version is called American pot roast?

(((ME)))

There is a local restaurant here locals hit it like a bee hive. Food is supper delicious and staff goes over board to please the customers. it pays to be a early bird if you expect
find a table. Tonight will be going there for super.

(((ME)))

There is a local restaurant here locals hit it like a bee hive. Food is supper delicious and staff goes over board to please the customers. it pays to be a early bird if you expect
find a table. Tonight will be going there for super.
Update....place was jammed packed with people....did manage to find a table ......had tacos, rice, pinto beans, and a sopie..... food delicious .

Duck

Custom title
Supporter
Something I invented the other day.

This, plus two cans of Rotella:

20191018_225748.jpg
20191019_002549.jpg

20191020_202020.jpg

I don't have a name for it. I guess I can just call it red stuff in a pot.

Edit: use regular hunts tomato sauce instead of that "Italian sauce" stuff.

Last edited:

Duck

Custom title
Supporter
I use the Italian chowed tomatoes and green chili in my spaghetti dishes. This looks pretty good.
That zucchini in tomato sauce stuff is good eatin' by itself.

Next time I'm going to grill chicken myself instead of using the canned stuff because it smells like cat food.

And even though it says it's fully cooked, it's kinda pink.

(((ME)))

That zucchini in tomato sauce stuff is good eatin' by itself.

Next time I'm going to grill chicken myself instead of using the canned stuff because it smells like cat food.

And even though it says it's fully cooked, it's kinda pink.
Your no name dish you made looked good....about the canned chicken no clue about the pink color or smell....but from my own experience and findings some of the processed foods guide lines could have higher standards. Imo.....

(((ME)))

Today is my youngest birthday after today he headed for the big 50 next year.....tonight I will fix him a birthday dinner too eat while he is watching his Monday night football. Large steak, baked potato, corn on the cob, tossed salad....cake and ice cream.

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
Last night - beef and bean Indian taco smothered in hot green chili, and a guacamole salad.