Whats for Supper?

(((ME)))

Carry in hamburger, fries and malt

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
If I could kick sugar I would probably lose 50 lbs. I I'm about 6'4" and 220 now.
You are doing all right. I am about the same height and a good 250 Lbs. I carry it well but, i should drop about 30 LBS 220 is a good size for me.

(((ME)))

You are doing all right. I am about the same height and a good 250 Lbs. I carry it well but, i should drop about 30 LBS 220 is a good size for me.
You told me the same thing when I showed up here....you are doing alright....heck that been a few years back....you were one of the first to roll out the welcome mat to a nontrucker.......that was never forgotten....got a memory on me like a elephant. Lol.....oh subjects was about deer meat.

But what the heck here.....are all of you giants......RJ........I could catch you at a checkout stand walk right between your legs and be the first in line.....lmao.....I find this tooooo...amusing.

(((ME)))

Chili dogs.....heps of chili and added in pinto beans, white onion, cheese. Mac and cheese side dish.....ice green tea.

(((ME)))

:D......Two days ago I was ask if I was a old hot rod with spark...owner of restaurant rolled out the welcome mat and served a dinner that was done with top notch style.....then a table of gifts were rolled and accompanied with one dozen fresh cut red roses. Final curtain of this affair was a large cake....by this time my torches are in high spark.....everyone who was eating there both locals and travelers received a piece of this cake and joined this celebration. Hey you only get one spark at a time so grab those moments when they appear.

GAnthony

Methuselah
Supporter
something really exciting tonight...1 waffle, and 3 slices of toasted raisin bread, and a cup of tea, and a drakes chocolate cupcake...

wasn't really wanting any real heavy meal.

Latest posts