1 cup Apple cider vinegar
1 cup white vinegar
2 cups water
2 beers
Lemon juice
Spice

Spice mix is
JO spice mixed with Old Bay.

Put the crabs in the fridge or freezer for a bit. This slows them down so they won’t rip each other’s legs off in the pot.

Put the crabs in the steam pot. Coat them with seasoning. 20 minutes steam.

When they come out put them on a tray spray them with water and hit them with some more spice.
Let it sit for a couple minutes.

Eat to your hearts comtent.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Steam water is
1 cup Apple cider vinegar
1 cup white vinegar
2 cups water
2 beers
Lemon juice
Spice

Spice mix is
JO spice mixed with Old Bay.

Put the crabs in the fridge or freezer for a bit. This slows them down so they won’t rip each other’s legs off in the pot.

Put the crabs in the steam pot. Coat them with seasoning. 20 minutes steam.

When they come out put them on a tray spray them with water and hit them with some more spice.
Let it sit for a couple minutes.

Eat to your hearts comtent.
I guess you can get them semi-locally near Annapolis?

krelithous

Supporter
went down to diego tonight and met a couple of friends that i haven't seen in a while. and we had chilled avocado soup with rolls along with teriyaki marinated steaks with a wasabi sauce creamed smashed taters red cabbage along with chocolate bread pudding with whiskey sauce

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
If I could kick sugar I would probably lose 50 lbs. I I'm about 6'4" and 220 now.
Its beyond difficult, especially with the myriad displays of sugary, fatty junk food at truck stops, and the near impossibility of finding something to drink that isn't saturated with sugar. I read something a few years ago that sugar addiction is the same mechanism that is involved with drug/alcohol/nicotine addiction - and we all know how hard that suff can be to kick.

Nomad1

B()()()B
Supporter
Its beyond difficult, especially with the myriad displays of sugary, fatty junk food at truck stops, and the near impossibility of finding something to drink that isn't saturated with sugar. I read something a few years ago that sugar addiction is the same mechanism that is involved with drug/alcohol/nicotine addiction - and we all know how hard that suff can be to kick.
I believe sugar addiction may be the worst. I could do a lot better but diet drinks make me gain weight and crave sugar even more. It's amazing how much sugar is in processed foods too.

(((ME)))

Here how I make sweetened and unsweeten teas.....three double bags of tea placed in top of coffee maker brewed. One gallon jug .......tea goes threw funnel add cool water.....labeled sweet and unsweet. I have family who drinks both. I make six to eight gallons......place them in freezer.....thraw them about two hours before a meal.

Latest posts