Whats for Supper?

GAnthony

Non-Canadian truck driver
Supporter
tonight, sphagetti with olive oil and herbs, maybe some roasted garlic, if i am up to that.

GAnthony

Non-Canadian truck driver
Supporter
Is that broccoli on that pizza, who the hell puts broccoli on a pizza. Thats right canananandains do. we dont like your kind around here. I think its best if you stay north of the boarder:bigpaddle:
but a daily serving of vegetables is good for you...!!

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
Is that broccoli on that pizza, who the hell puts broccoli on a pizza. Thats right canananandains do. we dont like your kind around here. I think its best if you stay north of the boarder
“Boarder” :D

Worry about your own country, short stack.

Kick rocks :thefinger:

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
Back on topic...

Holliday supper - NY strip medium rare, loaded smashed taters, garlic green beans, washed down with Knob Creek on the rocks.

(((ME)))

Hit sonic today while on the road ......small junior burger, small order of fries, small coke. Tummy tank filled good for a few more miles.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
I just made a little macaroni and tuna salad. Something I crave during the summer months.

I am sure Ya'll know how to make it. Macaroni, Tuna, and mayo. I use Miracle whip others use hellmans. I am not sure I have ever heard of others using homemade mayo.

r3gulator3

Friendly Neighborhood Former Technician
Supporter
I’m going to attempt to make philly cheese steak in my lunchbox oven after I get my shower in. I’ll let y’all know how it comes out.