Whats for Supper?

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Shake N bake. Southern recipe. I got to say the chicken looks pretty sweet!
Some macaroni salad and call it done.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Tonight I did a side of rice with canned vegetables. I used the water in the can of vegetables to cook the rice so, like super tasty.
Also if I don't eat all the rice and veggies, I can use them to make fried rice.
Pretty simple just add cold rice to the pan and add some soya sauce.
Flied Lice. Fah, rah, ra!:thumbsup:

dave350

Ham and turkey sandwich on Rye with bacon lettuce and tomato. Salad and deviled eggs.
It was yummy!

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Ham and turkey sandwich on Rye with bacon lettuce and tomato. Salad and deviled eggs.
It was yummy!
I made up 2 dozen eggs, so like 48 deviled eggs for our Legion pot luck.
They went very fast and even my ex-girlfriends Mom complimented them not knowing that I made them.
Ouch! I think I just broke my arm patting myself on the back;)

Sinister

Order of The Gilded Flip Flop
Staff member
Supporter
Tonight I did a side of rice with canned vegetables. I used the water in the can of vegetables to cook the rice so, like super tasty.
Also if I don't eat all the rice and veggies, I can use them to make fried rice.
Pretty simple just add cold rice to the pan and add some soya sauce.
Flied Lice. Fah, rah, ra!:thumbsup:

I’ll probably just have a sammich.

Sinister

Order of The Gilded Flip Flop
Staff member
Supporter
Leftover ribs nuked till warm, salad.

Actually I have some leftover chicken boobies I’ll probably nuke and some Walmart lettuce provided it doesn’t reek like e. Coli when I open it. I mean, it is over 24 hours old...

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Actually I have some leftover chicken boobies I’ll probably nuke and some Walmart lettuce provided it doesn’t reek like e. Coli when I open it. I mean, it is over 24 hours old...
Does E-coli smell like purple? Sometimes you open a salad and it smells like purple.

krelithous

Supporter
to damm hot to cook tonight :rolleyes-80: so it will be bobs big boy for some good eats and to go see the car show:)