Whats for Supper?

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Shake N bake. Southern recipe. I got to say the chicken looks pretty sweet!
Some macaroni salad and call it done.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Tonight I did a side of rice with canned vegetables. I used the water in the can of vegetables to cook the rice so, like super tasty.
Also if I don't eat all the rice and veggies, I can use them to make fried rice.
Pretty simple just add cold rice to the pan and add some soya sauce.
Flied Lice. Fah, rah, ra!:thumbsup:

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Ham and turkey sandwich on Rye with bacon lettuce and tomato. Salad and deviled eggs.
It was yummy!
I made up 2 dozen eggs, so like 48 deviled eggs for our Legion pot luck.
They went very fast and even my ex-girlfriends Mom complimented them not knowing that I made them.
Ouch! I think I just broke my arm patting myself on the back;)

Sinister

Order of The Gilded Flip Flop
Staff member
Supporter
Tonight I did a side of rice with canned vegetables. I used the water in the can of vegetables to cook the rice so, like super tasty.
Also if I don't eat all the rice and veggies, I can use them to make fried rice.
Pretty simple just add cold rice to the pan and add some soya sauce.
Flied Lice. Fah, rah, ra!:thumbsup:

I’ll probably just have a sammich.

Sinister

Order of The Gilded Flip Flop
Staff member
Supporter
Leftover ribs nuked till warm, salad.

Actually I have some leftover chicken boobies I’ll probably nuke and some Walmart lettuce provided it doesn’t reek like e. Coli when I open it. I mean, it is over 24 hours old...

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Actually I have some leftover chicken boobies I’ll probably nuke and some Walmart lettuce provided it doesn’t reek like e. Coli when I open it. I mean, it is over 24 hours old...
Does E-coli smell like purple? Sometimes you open a salad and it smells like purple.