Whats for Supper?

GAUCHO

seared wagyu tri-tip steak, cage-free over medium egg, chimichurri, red onions and dressed arugula in a warm brioche bun

man,I don`t know what half that stuff is
wagyu
chimichurri
arugula
brioche

guess it is time for Dr Google

dave350

GAUCHO

seared wagyu tri-tip steak, cage-free over medium egg, chimichurri, red onions and dressed arugula in a warm brioche bun

man,I don`t know what half that stuff is
wagyu
chimichurri
arugula
brioche

guess it is time for Dr Google
Basically it’s a colorful egg sammich.

r3gulator3

Friendly Neighborhood Former Technician
Staff member
Supporter
Ok so I had chicken express for dinner. Now their chicken fingers are pretty good, their fries are ok the gravy is amazing. The gizzards suck. They aren’t seasoned at all. However the thing that saves the whole ball of wax is their frickin sweet tea. Holy cow this stuff is thebomb dot com!

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
haha just for two premium beers in cheap plastic cups is like 32.00 smackers:eek: and to get into a movie is like 11.00 - 15.00:eek:
Back in the 90's I was in a club in the V.I.P. I ordered 2 beers.
Server comes back with 2 beers and wants $20.00:confused-96:
NO, Darlin', Only 2 beers.
Yeah, 2 beers $20.oo:confused-96::stare1:
Alright here is $20.00
What about my tip?
You need to work that out with you boss, I just paid $20. for 2 beers.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Ok so I had chicken express for dinner. Now their chicken fingers are pretty good, their fries are ok the gray is amazing. The gizzards suck. They aren’t seasoned at all. However the thing that saves the whole ball of wax is their frickin sweet tea. Holy cow this stuff is thebomb dot com!
I don't know too many people that enjoy gizzards. I don't
I was fed them as a yout' I asked what exactly are gizzards? It was explained to me and that did not make things better.

r3gulator3

Friendly Neighborhood Former Technician
Staff member
Supporter
I don't know too many people that enjoy gizzards. I don't
I was fed them as a yout' I asked what exactly are gizzards? It was explained to me and that did not make things better.
I like them if they are seasoned well. These ones were not. I feel ya though.

I was force fed liver and onions. The smell of that to this day makes me vomit.

I went to a pub and ordered salad and nachos. The salad came out on a cutting board. Slice of tomato, cheese, basil, then repeat down the cutting board, drizzled with balsamic
:stare1:
Look fella, I realize I’m not from around here. That is not a salad :coocoo:

The nachos- pub style chips, not nacho chips. With blue cheese on top. No salsa they did find sour cream :confused-96:

What in hell kinda a pub is this....screws up salad and nachos...