Whats for Supper?

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
Ribeye, sauteed onions, and a kale-based salad. Since The Romaine is contaminated.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
I-Talian sausage!
Buddy that I work with was saying baking them is pretty good, So I am going to give that a go. Usually i fry them.
Quinoa salad, It is actually pretty good with I-Talian dressing. I still have to Google WTF a Quinoa is?:confused-96:

I have been working in the hot sun all day long so my redneck is a little more red today:rolllaugh::p:D

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Also going to do some old school popcorn, Like in a pot. Tired of the microwave stuff.
Oddly enough, The old school popcorn kernels are also from CONAGRA. Just like the microwave stuff.

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
Also going to do some old school popcorn, Like in a pot. Tired of the microwave stuff.
Oddly enough, The old school popcorn kernels are also from CONAGRA. Just like the microwave stuff.
Fake popcorn.

dchawk81

I-Talian sausage!
Buddy that I work with was saying baking them is pretty good, So I am going to give that a go. Usually i fry them.
Quinoa salad, It is actually pretty good with I-Talian dressing. I still have to Google WTF a Quinoa is?:confused-96:

I have been working in the hot sun all day long so my redneck is a little more red today:rolllaugh::p:D
Quinoa is a small bird I think.

GAnthony

Supporter
so they too are genetically engineered.>??

(((ME)))

Tonight dinner baked Cornish hen with dab of dressing, baked potato,tossed salad, tall glass of milk.

dave350

Ham, taters done in the ham grease and fried cabbage.
Fried cabbage will make your caboose loose. If anyone needs a cleanin.