Whats for Supper?

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
Steak 'n shrimp last night... little celebration on being ready ta go. Tonight? Still got some cold chicken...

dave350

Here’s a good question. I have a friend that’s into maraschino cherries. He thinks the juice in the jar that’s left after the cherries are gone might be good in a drink. What liquor would you use to spike it?

dave350

Saturday night. Mack Donald’s. She got the Big Mac I got a sweet bacon bbq. I didn’t really like mine too much.

Last night. Crab cakes, fried chicken, roasted Brussels sprouts and corn

GAnthony

Supporter
i actually just minutes ago, bought a pork loin roast for tuesday's dinner, i just applied the spices on it, and it's in the fridge marinating.

tonight, with the weather the way it is, maybe soup.

Rigjockey

In Gord We Trust!
Supporter
Home made Chine*e foo*.
This was my first attempt at Chinese food. I have to say it did not turn out well.:(:redface:
I have a few ideas on where I went wrong. I will have to change a few things next time.

Sure enough you could just order Chinese food for delivery but, I just can't dance to the prices they charge.

Home made Chine*e foo*.
This was my first attempt at Chinese food. I have to say it did not turn out well.:(:redface:
I have a few ideas on where I went wrong. I will have to change a few things next time.

Sure enough you could just order Chinese food for delivery but, I just can't dance to the prices they charge.
I’ll give you props just for trying. Asian food is intimidating for me. I feel like I need to study the culture before I cook in the culture. And knowing a few Confusious jokes doesn’t seem to cut muster.

GAnthony

Supporter
Home made Chine*e foo*.

chow mein is a rather easy meal to prepare. so would be General Tso's chicken. take out foods or delivery is usually more expensive due to the fact that no waiter/waitress is serving you in the dining room. which if you did, then tip the server, it comes out to what you pay now for delivery. so it pretty much balances out

if the soy sauce is too salty, they finding a low salt one. or use less then what the recipe calls for.