Whats for Supper?

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Last night I made an egg Mcmuffin type thing but on a bagel to take to work for lunch.

It was beautiful, It was fantastic, It was the greatest breakfast sandwich ever made. A work of art!:thumbsup: I was going to make lunch great again! (in my best Donald Trump voice).

I went to work and left the sandwich in the fridge:(

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Pizza tonight because **** it!
The last time the pizza man was here I hit the wrong button on the debit machine and shorted him the $5.00 tip. He didn't want to go through the whole thing of re-punching in the numbers and said don't worry about it.
I said I will get you next time.
Tonight I ordered and gave him $10.00 tip. He says why you do like that?
Because I owe you brother!

Pizza tonight because **** it!
The last time the pizza man was here I hit the wrong button on the debit machine and shorted him the $5.00 tip. He didn't want to go through the whole thing of re-punching in the numbers and said don't worry about it.
I said I will get you next time.
Tonight I ordered and gave him $10.00 tip. He says why you do like that?
Because I owe you brother!
Last time I ordered pizza to the truck o gave him a $50 dollar bill for a $20 pizza. I got $60 in change. But of course I didn't count it until after I ate. Call them back, hey send your driver back, he overpaid ME :biglaugh:

That was the night I was awakened at 3:00 am to ask if my load was stolen, by a LEO. Yes officer it is, can I go back to bed now? Nothing like talking to a LEO in your skivvies at 3 am in the winter. :confused-96::coocoo:

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Last time I ordered pizza to the truck o gave him a $50 dollar bill for a $20 pizza. I got $60 in change. But of course I didn't count it until after I ate. Call them back, hey send your driver back, he overpaid ME :biglaugh:

That was the night I was awakened at 3:00 am to ask if my load was stolen, by a LEO. Yes officer it is, can I go back to bed now? Nothing like talking to a LEO in your skivvies at 3 am in the winter. :confused-96::coocoo:
:rolllaugh3: