what kind of razor you use?

what kind of razor do you use?

• Total voters

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
I get the cheap twin blade ones fro Walmart.

I used to get Gillette but they decided to pander to the dickless beta soy boys and bearded alpha women.
A cheap razor is just a cheap razor, not a political statement.

You go through more of them, and get a bad shave too.

Duck

Nose-Man
Supporter
A cheap razor is just a cheap razor, not a political statement.

You go through more of them, and get a bad shave too.
They're all cheap crap from the same sweat shop in China. Ain't no difference between the two except for the graphics on the plastic bag they're sold in.

Nomad1

Forum
Supporter
They're all cheap crap from the same sweat shop in China. Ain't no difference between the two except for the graphics on the plastic bag they're sold in.
Most of the cheap disposable razors are all cheap junk. But the mail order blades I get from Harry's are a lot better. I don't remember what I pay every few months. I might save money over buying the others. But it's definitely worth it to me to have a decent razor sent to my door and not worry about going to the store or running out.

Electric Chicken

Supporter
I dunno I've got coarse hair that disposable blades can't handle. The ones I ordered online do a great job AND can be used a bunch of times.

I'd wager the good ones all come from the same place and the crap all comes from the same different place.

Duck

Nose-Man
Supporter
I dunno I've got coarse hair that disposable blades can't handle. The ones I ordered online do a great job AND can be used a bunch of times.

I'd wager the good ones all come from the same place and the crap all comes from the same different place.
I'd wager they're all made by the same group of malnourished children in the same communist slave labor camp in the same unpronouncable gibberish named city in China. :harumph:

Fins

If the Harry's brand is that worth it, maybe I'll give a try. I've been listening to that Gorden Deal, guy for so long, he's starting to sound like he's running for office.

He's been hawking Harry's for so long.

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
I'd wager they're all made by the same group of malnourished children in the same communist slave labor camp in the same unpronouncable gibberish named city in China. :harumph:
Yer full 'o **** bucket is running over again...

Nomad1

Forum
Supporter
If the Harry's brand is that worth it, maybe I'll give a try. I've been listening to that Gorden Deal, guy for so long, he's starting to sound like he's running for office.

He's been hawking Harry's for so long.
Harry's is worth it to me. I just looked and I pay about $15 every 3 months. I get 8 blades shipped and have never ran out. I started with the free or cheap trial program and liked them. I then ordered a few extra handles and signed up for auto ship. I don't shave daily. I usually shave about 3 times a week.

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
Well go empty it. Shoveling crap is your job, commie. :harumph:
Yer going to th' gulag... you shovel it! Capitalist running dog pig!