What, If Anything, Do You Do To Personalize Your Truck?

Road Dust

Takes a little sunshine
I always thought, like [MENTION=8960]Whirlwind[/MENTION], I would truly make trucking my lifestyle and my truck my home. If it had of worked out, I was going to invest in a really good mattress, a down comforter, and the most luxurious personal items available. Knowing me, I would probably even have had a color coded filing cabinet of maps, music cd's, and other stuff, lol.

What do ya'll do?

Whirlwind

Hard to Handle
It is a kitchen that's important to me. Which is hard to do in a company truck with no inverter. But I have a fridge, a freezer, a crock pot, a frying pan, and a lunchbox oven. All 12v. Plus I have a large storage tub full of various utensils and supplies. I very rarely buy a meal at a restaurant anymore.

Tim

U.S.Constitution
Supporter
It is a kitchen that's important to me. Which is hard to do in a company truck with no inverter. But I have a fridge, a freezer, a crock pot, a frying pan, and a lunchbox oven. All 12v. Plus I have a large storage tub full of various utensils and supplies. I very rarely buy a meal at a restaurant anymore.
A frying pan and a lunchbox oven?

When are you kids gonna learn you use the manifold/turbo for a frying pan and the oil cooler for an oven! :meal:

Whirlwind

Hard to Handle
A frying pan and a lunchbox oven?

When are you kids gonna learn you use the manifold/turbo for a frying pan and the oil cooler for an oven! :meal:
I prefer my food to not have the savory aroma of "engine" while I'm eating ;)

Besides, as hot as these new "regen" trucks get, it would probably burn down to nothing but ash.

Tim

U.S.Constitution
Supporter
You may have a point about the regen motors. Might have a adjust the "cooking" time down just a little. LMAO

GAnthony

Methuselah
Supporter
once i do a wet fart in the driver's seat, no one pretty much wants my truck, therefore "i am personalizing it".

but in all reality, all i have is my cb radio and my 5th wheel pin puller, and my work gloves. as a company driver, id rather not get too personal with my truck so much, because it's only a truck. Besides way too many things just make for way too much time to clean it out. less is more.

terrylamar

When are you going to scrape that stuff off and have that "camera ready" PSD file printed and put on?
The lettering I have on now is specially designed for aerodynamics. I probably squeeze out an additional .00000000000001 mpg and I don't want to ruin that!

Mike

Staff member
I think everybody should put the link to this website on their trucks to personalize them.

IN REALLY BIG LETTERS