What do people here think of Roehl?

Spartan718

I have been driving for another company for a little over a month and really dislike everybody I meet associated with it. So I am thinking about giving Roehl a try. Opinions?

Chop

A quick search of the forum will probably reveal the answers you're searching for. I don't want to speak badly of Roehl since I have no first hand experience with that company. I only have what others have said.

Racer X 69

Only a month and you are looking for something else? I know if a certain company isn't a good fit it can suck, but short periods of employment never look good on a resume.

Chop

Only a month and you are looking for something else? I know if a certain company isn't a good fit it can suck, but short periods of employment never look good on a resume.
Racer is right. Bad employment history can really count against you. Try to stick it out, even if the company does "suck" for at least six months. That will allow you to get into a groove. If it still sucks after that, maybe try to talk to someone in your company (trainer, dispatcher) and try to hash it out. Maybe things could be worked out through good communication. If not, then you can try another carrier. That way you can tell your next employer that you tried to make things work but maybe that company just wasn't the right fit for you.

Spartan718

Racer is right. Bad employment history can really count against you. Try to stick it out, even if the company does "suck" for at least six months. That will allow you to get into a groove. If it still sucks after that, maybe try to talk to someone in your company (trainer, dispatcher) and try to hash it out. Maybe things could be worked out through good communication. If not, then you can try another carrier. That way you can tell your next employer that you tried to make things work but maybe that company just wasn't the right fit for you.
I appreciate your input. I have spoken to my dispatcher and seems like we maybe able to agree on some stuff that has bothered me. I will try stick it out the best I can. I know job hopping is bad, did for many years in my younger days and I know it does hurt future employment options

Racer X 69

I appreciate your input. I have spoken to my dispatcher and seems like we maybe able to agree on some stuff that has bothered me. I will try stick it out the best I can. I know job hopping is bad, did for many years in my younger days and I know it does hurt future employment options
Good luck to you.

rjmcdowelljr

Job hopping sucks especially hard now since it all goes on your DAC. You show up for an orientation and decide they aren't the company for you, and it's on your DAC that you worked for them.

Duck

Trump
Supporter
Don't sign the form that gives them permission to report to DAC. If they refuse to hire you because you didn't sign it, they're not worth your time & labor anyway.