What a POS

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
Long story short, running a 2010 Freightshaker for a couple days. Jesus wept maybe I got spoiled but this thing is a pile. No exhaust stacks, no air filters outside the hood, the mattress is long past it’s prime, there’s 4x4s to take up the gap in the mattress, can BARELY hear the motor run...

Who in the name of my great aunt Dorothy puts a long shifter in a POS droop nose aero?

There’s no hood.

The mirrors suck.

No fridge, or spot for a fridge.

Clutch neutral safety switch? WTF?

I mean, don’t get me wrong, it pulls a trailer up and down the road. But it’s ****ing embarrassing. I hope my friends don’t see me :cautious:

tommyh

my old buddy jerry and me was driving team once and they gave us a swift trailer to pull
he was hauling azz down the road and when I asked why, he said
I hope no body sees me pulling this dam swift trailer

krelithous

Supporter
my old buddy jerry and me was driving team once and they gave us a swift trailer to pull
he was hauling azz down the road and when I asked why, he said
I hope no body sees me pulling this dam swift trailer
it could be worse he could be in a prostar a **** spreader pulling a swift trailer:D

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
That looks like a WTF picture :foreheadslap:
AA5099A3-E0AE-4DA6-A069-D20DB9E4D1B3.jpeg
The shifter is higher than my shoulder, sitting down. FFS. I’m all for looking cool on yer stool but a tall shifter never did it for me

Ain’t no not one chance looking cool in a droop nose POS aero truck so what’s the point in even trying. Morons

BrandonCDLtrucker

It's a frieghtliner. Unlike a Peterbilt you don't have to constantly keep the hood in view to make sure it's still there.

It's not going anywhere.

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
It's a frieghtliner. Unlike a Peterbilt you don't have to constantly keep the hood in view to make sure it's still there.

It's not going anywhere.
Thankfully it was only for a couple days. How anyone can drive these with any self respect is beyond me.

ALMOST as ugly as a Volvo.

You almost have to slam your hand in the door until you’re mad enough to drive it

What a POS :cautious:

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
View attachment 46599
The shifter is higher than my shoulder, sitting down. FFS. I’m all for looking cool on yer stool but a tall shifter never did it for me

Ain’t no not one chance looking cool in a droop nose POS aero truck so what’s the point in even trying. Morons
At least it’s still got a manual. 2019 and newer, autos are standard and a manual is an extra cost upgrade.

🤮