Whassamatter with talking about blowers?

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
We can’t talk about blowers? In the automotive section?:confused-96:

Duck

Custom title
Supporter
We cant talk about pet monkeys either.

One of the mods is probably an animal activist KFC protester

r3gulator3

FLATBED GANGSTER
Supporter
Ok I went and found the deleted post. On the internet you can not refer to putting an 871 on a Big Block Chevy as “blowing a BBC”. It means something completely different when you write it like that.

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
Ok I went and found the deleted post. On the internet you can not refer to putting an 871 on a Big Block Chevy as “blowing a BBC”. It means something completely different when you write it like that.
After being shown why “blowing a big block Chevy” should not be an acronym....:cautious:

So anyone thrown a huffer on a rat?

r3gulator3

FLATBED GANGSTER
Supporter
After being shown why “blowing a big block Chevy” should not be an acronym....:cautious:

So anyone thrown a huffer on a rat?
I have read a lot about it but never done it myself. I know you really have to tune timing in some cases 28 degrees off if factory set. If you have headers watch the glow the more red they are the more lean your running. It takes quite a bit to tune. Also your gonna have to run some monster carbs or a fuel injection system that will dump gallons of fuel.

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
I have read a lot about it but never done it myself. I know you really have to tune timing in some cases 28 degrees off if factory set. If you have headers watch the glow the more red they are the more lean your running. It takes quite a bit to tune. Also your gonna have to run some monster carbs or a fuel injection system that will dump gallons of fuel.
Oh yeah, it’s a completely different setup. Huge fuel pump, big fuel lines, aluminum heads, big carbs, you’re jamming so much more air in you need the most fuel you can to keep it running.

Plan right now is 4 bolt main 454 block, steel crank n rods, forged pistons, aluminum heads, 6-71 blower. I haven’t researched lumpsticks or too much into the ignition/timing side of things. But from what I’ve learned that should be a good recipe for 91 octane pump gas