Western Express 2018

Thread starter #1
Does anyone have any new factual information about Western Express? The last thread post was back in 2014, and no company stays the same for that long. If they do, they go out of business. So, speak up!

Thread starter #5
Okay. But what was your particular problem when you worked there? What someone simply dislikes doesn't say much. Opinions are like noses. Everyone has one, and I asked for factual information. Haven't read any of that in the responses here yet.

Fact, they have low pay compared to most of the other larger companies. I think the exception is Crash and Roll Stunt Trucks(CRST). I see thier equipment on a daily basis. Usually broke down on the shoulder. When I worked for Freightliner. Thier repairs weren't get it fixed and driver out in 24-48 hours. Those trucks were there for days, sometimes weeks.

RDBG

Fact, they have low pay compared to most of the other larger companies. I think the exception is Crash and Roll Stunt Trucks(CRST). I see thier equipment on a daily basis. Usually broke down on the shoulder. When I worked for Freightliner. Thier repairs weren't get it fixed and driver out in 24-48 hours. Those trucks were there for days, sometimes weeks.
Why is that?

r3gulator3

Usually a failure cause by improper system maintenance. Or driver instructed to continue operation of the vehicle with the Check Engine Lamp on. You roll the dice when you do that. Sometimes you can get away with it..but let's say for example. That CEL comes on because the #4 injector just split it's nozzle..and you continue operation. You will wash out the cylinder, and require an overhaul.