watch those bikes

tommyh

I was coming up from Hemingway,SC several days ago on highway 41/378
no hurry,just crusing along.
A bridge over a rr track was coming up,3/10 of a mile south of the 41/378 split
as I approached the bridge I saw a dust cloud from the bridge and motorcycles going everywhere,along with pieces of a bike.
A guy,in the middle of the pack of about 10, lost it on the bridge and those guys ,somehow missed him and what was left of his bike.He was laying in the road,bloody all over,no helment on.I thought he was dead,but he eventually started moving his arm and leg..Most of his buddies didn`t have cell servie nor knew where we was.A young flatbedder behind me got the location off google and in 10 minutes the ambulance was there.If I was 15 seconds earlier,I would have been on the bridge and it would have been a castorphy.I would probally would have run over several of those guys.I hope that guy pulls thru..those other guys did a heck of a job driving ,one guy missed running over him about 1 foot....it happens in a split second
be safe drivers

tommyh

Yea, he was young still and able to do it...when he gets our age, he will be a slow thinking burnt out driver

GAnthony

Sudanese, pie eating, Canadian truck driver
Supporter
I was coming up from Hemingway,SC several days ago on highway 41/378
no hurry,just crusing along.
A bridge over a rr track was coming up,3/10 of a mile south of the 41/378 split
as I approached the bridge I saw a dust cloud from the bridge and motorcycles going everywhere,along with pieces of a bike.
A guy,in the middle of the pack of about 10, lost it on the bridge and those guys ,somehow missed him and what was left of his bike.He was laying in the road,bloody all over,no helment on.I thought he was dead,but he eventually started moving his arm and leg..Most of his buddies didn`t have cell servie nor knew where we was.A young flatbedder behind me got the location off google and in 10 minutes the ambulance was there.If I was 15 seconds earlier,I would have been on the bridge and it would have been a castorphy.I would probally would have run over several of those guys.I hope that guy pulls thru..those other guys did a heck of a job driving ,one guy missed running over him about 1 foot....it happens in a split second
be safe drivers
1) never ride in a pack, space yourselves out, is what i had learned

2) 4 wheelers could give a flip, they are sellf absorbed into talking on the phone or texting, or watching tv/dvd, etc..

3) i always wore a helmet, my personal choice, but some states it's manadtory.

4) make sure the bike is ready for a ride, check everything that you can.

Duck

Bumper sticker slogan goes here
Supporter
Run For The Wall (Vietnam memorial wall) and Rolling Thunder are both going on.

Expect thousands of bikes to be on I-81 and I-64 today, as they're almost there.

You can stalk them with this link:

Blood Blood has been riding with them since they passed through Missouri and Tazz Tazz is heading up to rendezvous with them in Virginia somewhere.

Blood

Driveler Emeritus
Supporter
Last year of rolling thunder.

WRONG!!

Me n Tazz Tazz had a come-to-Jesus meetin wit the Donald.

Tazz didn't used to be a fan but I have pics of Tazz after he tried out the POTUS's tanning bed...
for sale,
CHEAP!!
:laugh:

Yeah, I know...
he was in Japan...
but I have a standing invitation so we skyped from the war room.
:thumbsup-80:

Donny say'd,
whatever it takes...
see you next year.

:usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag: