r3gulator3

Friendly Neighborhood Former Technician
Staff member
Supporter
South Hill Virginia
I-85
Exit 12A

Across the street from a very small pilot
Good info. Can you park to shop on Walmarts lot or do you park at pilot and walk across?

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
I got sent to Spring Valley to do a load for this place.

Orland Hills 1556 is a no Break store.

80 miles, 2 hour travel time.

Puke.

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
Woodbury, MN had very recently become a NO PARKING store. That’s the one on 94 just east of the 94/494/694 interchange.

Maple Grove on the northwest end of the twin cities still allows parking. For now.

John87

Walmart 2801 Cunningham Dr, Cincinnati, OH 45241
Tonight towing around 6-7 truck in park lot.
I pay 231.17$ for my straight truck f**k.
Watch signs. Good luck drivers.
Stop only truck stops pls.

PapaDough

Walmart 2801 Cunningham Dr, Cincinnati, OH 45241
Tonight towing around 6-7 truck in park lot.
I pay 231.17$ for my straight truck f**k.
Watch signs. Good luck drivers.
Stop only truck stops pls.
Towed your truck with you sleeping inside?

SueAnn

Supporter
So I use trucker path to scout out stops and try to find Walmart with truck parking so I can get some shopping done when I'm out for more than a week. More than once trucker path has showed me a Walmart that's supposed to have some truck spots. I show up. ( One example is Fayetteville Georgia) and there is no truck parking signs posted all over saying no unauthorized parking. Go in and talk to management and they say yeah you can shop just don't park overnight and come out to local police waiting on the wrecker to tow my rig. (Fortunately I got in the truck before the wrecker got there). So I thought it might be nice if y'all know of Walmarts without actual truck parking to post the location in the thread so others can see places and make stops.

One I know of I-49 exit 77 in Missouri. Has about 15 truck spots.
Thank you so much for starting this thread. I, like you, stop there for the same reason. I have a Rand McNally that shows me the WalMarts and tells me if you can park there or not. Unfortunately, it's not correct. I'll plan to stop there at the end of the day, only to find out I can't park there and then I have a real problem.
Now I only stop at WalMarts where I see other trucks parked. I've added all the stores mentioned in this thread to my book and really appreciate the input others have taken the time to add. :)

Nomad1

Those are quiet uncommon. Also, if you didn’t wake up while they were hooking up or, to the loud banging in the sleeper. Sorry for ya.
I see these a lot in the Southeast. My uncle runs one out of Florida and I know a few others that ran them out of Memphis.

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
Take a look at the auto entrances in Google Maps satellite view. You can usually see if they have a truck topper - a sign we're unwelcome.

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
Meh. I think they put up no truck signs just to try and scare trucks away. I park beside them all the time. The Walmart in Shamokin Dam PA has easily a dozen no truck signs. I park there all the time.

The Walmart in Philly by the river had 24 hour security and had truck specific parking. Downtown and the museum were within walking distance

A lot of times if you ask the manager you can get permission to park there

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
Ok, let’s see....Ontario Walmart’s.....Cobourg Walmart at the 472 mm. Napanee Walmart at the 579. Belleville at Hwy 62. Pickering Walmart off Brock road. Parry Sound Walmart has truck parking. Exit 27 off the QEW has truck parking. Fort Erie Walmart has a couple spots. Right at the 427 and Queensway pull in behind the Walmart and back in behind the Home Depot. Easy in easy out.

Pretty much any Walmart in the GTA is ok.

Milton has that Canadian Tire/Walmart off Steele’s. Parked there lots. Waterloo Walmart is ok to park there.
Bolton Walmart is cool. Fergus is tight, but it’ll do in a pinch. Orangeville let’s you park there, but I forget if it’s no truck roads to get there.

The only ones I’ve been chased out of were in Milwaukee, WI, they had paid security roaming the lot. There’s one in Virginia that’s no truck parking, but has a Sams club right next door to park. Middlefield OH is easy in easy out.