Wally World Wanderings - and still the only 20 thread you need to read.

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
I remember once at an "Orientation" class this guy was taking "Marinol"..

Forget like POT.. its a "Perscription" and mere "derivative"..

Even had a "Slip"..

Didnt "matter" get the "F" outta my CLASS

Then of course afew "DIP-WADS" just hadda ASK "questions".. took the REST of DAY

Welp Ive always said if they "Really" Wanted too .

Get Pee Test "verified" 1st and they could "Condense" this into about a DAY...

Well 2 be "FAIR" some "Better" Outfits atleast throw ya $50/ $75 per day and buy ya lunch 4 orientation
Testify!

Nomad1

Forum
Supporter
Speaking of wally world. Has anyone been to the one in lonoke Arkansas? I was there about 20 years ago. It was the most depressing store ever. It was early fall and they had hundreds of pecan picking up tools on clearance. That's really all I remember other than the one employee I saw. He had to have been at least 70.

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
Speaking of wally world. Has anyone been to the one in lonoke Arkansas? I was there about 20 years ago. It was the most depressing store ever. It was early fall and they had hundreds of pecan picking up tools on clearance. That's really all I remember other than the one employee I saw. He had to have been at least 70.
Ya know whatcha got with 2 dozen Ar-kansas women in a WallyWorld?

:confused-96:

A full set of teeth.

:eek-64:

Last edited:

Duck

Kleenex
Supporter
Arkansas is where awful waffle recruits for new waitresses.
When I was at orientation for Covenant back in '04 I went to the Waffle House across the street. That was in Chattanooga.

The server was this redhead chick with freckles and a few missing teeth. Probably upper teens, early 20's. Kinda cute for an inbred hick.

Soneone called the restaurant and she answered the phone and said "no this is the one on the west side of Chattanoogy"

Chat-a-new-gee.

Gee as in "geek", not "jee whiz".

AAnyway there were a couple guys I recognized from orientation there, sitting closer to her than I was. I knew they were not from the area because they were at the hotel too.

They started talking to her and asking questions geared specifically to get her to say "Chattanoogy" as many times as they could. I had to sit with my hand blocking the view of my face so she couldn't tell I was trying my best not to laugh at her. 😂🤣

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
When I was at orientation for Covenant back in '04 I went to the Waffle House across the street. That was in Chattanooga.

The server was this redhead chick with freckles and a few missing teeth. Probably upper teens, early 20's. Kinda cute for an inbred hick.

Soneone called the restaurant and she answered the phone and said "no this is the one on the west side of Chattanoogy"

Chat-a-new-gee.

AAnyway there were a couple guys I recognized from orientation there, sitting closer to her than I was. I knew they were not from the area because they were at the hotel too.

They started talking to her and asking questions geared specifically to get her to say "Chattanoogy" as many times as they could. I had to sit with my hand blocking the view of my face so she couldn't tell I was trying my best not to laugh at her. 😂🤣
If she had said Melk I am sure you would have lost it. ;)

Last edited:

Nomad1

Forum
Supporter

Chat-a-new-gee.

I live about an hour from there down I 24 West. I swear we aren't all hicks like that.

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter

Chat-a-new-gee.

My wife ONLY likes grape jelly on toast. Nothing else. No strawberry or that communist Mixed Fruit garbage, nothing.

I used to have a run to Cleveland, TN from Wausau.

One time she came with me and wanted breakfast so we went to a Waffle House after unloading on the way to the next load.

The waitress spotted us instantly as not being local. Instant attitude, even though we were very cordial.

My wife asked for grape jelly specifically because there was none.

The waitress got PISSED. Finally she found some. Threw it on the table from about a foot away. I about lost it but my wife calmed me down.

Every person that walked in the door after us was loudly asked, “Y’all ain’t gonna want any special kinda JELLY are ya?”

I left zero for a tip and walked out with a slightly larger hatred for the south once again.

Shreck

My wife ONLY likes grape jelly on toast. Nothing else. No strawberry or that communist Mixed Fruit garbage, nothing.

One time she came with me and wanted breakfast so we went to a Waffle House after unloading on the way to the next load.

The waitress spotted us instantly as not being local. Instant attitude, even though we were very cordial.

The waitress got PISSED. Finally she found some. Threw it on the table from about a foot away. I about lost it but my wife calmed me down.

Every person that walked in the door after us was loudly asked, “Y’all ain’t gonna want any special kinda JELLY are ya?”

I left zero for a tip and walked out with a slightly larger hatred for the south once again.
Wow you must bring out the very best in people.

Nomad1

Forum
Supporter

That waitress was definitely the exception for the south. I normally find the nicest people down here. They always ask us where we're from. I don't have a typical TN accent and my wif is from Florida so she sounds southern but yankee at the same time. I find the ones with bad attitudes in and around cities which we don't have many of in the south.

Keendriver

Hates all of you
****in' Wausau....
Slip sheet load.
"Uh...yer gonna have to hand stack this load we ain't got no slip sheet machine"

"You got a forklift ain't ya?"

"Yeah, but we ain't allowed to unload slip sheets with it........we damage too much"

"Can I drive it......?"

****in' mooks in every part of the country.

The answer was no......I could not drive it.
Hate Wausau to this day.

Nomad1

Forum
Supporter
****in' Wausau....
Slip sheet load.
"Uh...yer gonna have to hand stack this load we ain't got no slip sheet machine"

"You got a forklift ain't ya?"

"Yeah, but we ain't allowed to unload slip sheets with it........we damage too much"

"Can I drive it......?"

****in' mooks in every part of the country.

The answer was no......I could not drive it.
Hate Wausau to this day.
I was one of the ones that opened the Wally world dc in Shelbyville TN. We had the same problem. Not because we didn't have the machine but because so many weren't trained on it. They wouldn't allow us the hours to train people on it. The first guy that complained of a hurt back got them to allow us to train the people.