Wally World Wanderings - and still the only 20 thread you need to read.

Duck

Bumper sticker slogan goes here
Supporter
Just working his way up to Walmart greeter.
I have seen Walmart greeters and I am like damn! That guy has some serious seniority or some real mad skills at greeting people :dunno:
My local Walmart has this old guy who babysits the self checkouts late nights. He looks like he's in his upper 70's or early 80's.

He always looks like he's super pissed off.

Then there's a yapaholic Corky guy who works the only human register that's ever open after dark, the one in the middle where they sell cigarettes. He's a high functioning downs syndrome, seems almost normal except he never shuts up. If there's no customers he'll start talking to the merchandise. Anyway he told me that the old guy who guards the self checkouts is a parolee who spent 56 years in prison for murder. 😳

So the next time I saw the old guy I noticed his name tag says "Brooks". I was tempted to ask him if he knows Andy Dufresne. :D

Duck

Bumper sticker slogan goes here
Supporter
Same place...
No there's this thing called a state line, have you ever heard of it?

Where to begin....

In most places it's invisible but there's usually a sign... I'll tell you what, just open up Google maps and zoom out and you can see how the mainland United States is divided up into 48 oddly sized and shaped areas.

You'll figure it out. 😉👍

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter

Where to begin....

In most places it's invisible but there's usually a sign... I'll tell you what, just open up Google maps and zoom out and you can see how the mainland United States is divided up into 48 oddly sized and shaped areas.

You'll figure it out. 😉👍
It looks th' same on both sides of th' line.

They're just as ignorant on both sides of th' line.

Knockin' up their sisters is legit on both sides of th' line.

:dunno:

nan

Supporter

Where to begin....

You'll figure it out. 😉👍
On the maps it's a white or dotted line. I always figured it was the same thing as on the highways. Fast lane = Alabama. Slow lane = Kentucky.

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
Minot, ND is the 12th busiest store in the lower 48.

I was just inside. It’s Friday.

I do not doubt this claim.

AK7

Wow,find that hard to believe.

Hillbilly Canuck

Where to begin....

You'll figure it out. 😉👍
As my wife says when you name ANY state....

"That one's in the middle, right?"

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
Wow,find that hard to believe.
2 loads a day every day on the GM side and I don’t know what Grocery does, that’s handled out of North Platte. Holiday peak sometimes there’s six GM loads a day up there.

Plus outside vendors...

The place was nuts today.

And all I wanted to do was poop and some moron pulled on the door THREE times.

Hard to convince? Short memory?

Well never know...

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
164 miles, 3 stops, 2 picks and still an hour to go before my 30 break.

Oh and a bad set of directions putting me in a residential area requiring a bit of a back track.

Where’s that ULTIMATE WARRIOR picture Duck Duck ?

I think I might change my screen name to something like CAPTAIN DYNAMO I’m so awesome.

CAPTAIN STUPENDOUS! Something that really describes how awesome I am.

No I’m gonna take a 40 minute nap for a 30 minute break and hope holiday rush hour ain’t so bad.