Wally World Wanderings - and still the only 20 thread you need to read.

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
Get that exhaust leak fixed.
I think he's been huffin' diesel...

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
I had to give a driver a ride back from Kansas because they fired him and wouldn’t let him drive.

I learned the following, and more I’ve forgotten...

Demonic possession is real and very common. It’s happened to his wife. So they prayed.

So you should never pray because obviously that makes you vulnerable to demons. (That’s my own opinion don’t take my example).

Also there are little creatures with red eyes about the size of that thing in the movie Cats Eye.

They exist.

The Nephilim were/are a race of giants. They are the offspring of fallen angels who mated with human women. They average 12-15 feet tall. Recently some soldiers in the Middle East someplace encountered one and a fight ensued. The giant killed several soldiers with a spear until he was killed with a 50 caliber machine gun.

After the giant was killed, black helicopters appeared with nets and carried it off out of sight.

I also learned:

Vaccines are bad universally, they all contain heavy metals, aluminum and are directly linked to autism and Alzheimer’s.

Chem trails are real. The government and the HARP project control the weather and can steer hurricanes. The only reason they don’t steer them away from the gulf coast is because EVIL follows no logic.

This guy invented a machine:

It works for everything from the common cold all the way up to the ugliest cancers.

He owns one. Uses it all the time.

The moon landing was of course faked. The fact that only the government would spend the equivalent of billions on a dead end program is irrelevant.

Nibiru, Planet X will kill us all. It’s the root cause of all the weather changes and fluctuations. It’s going to cause Yellowstone to explode and rain ash over the country for two years and there will be no electricity.

I learned all this and more in about a day and a half.

I figured I’d pass it all on to you people to do with what you will.

Good luck to you all as Nibiru approaches and The Grays land to harvest us all for food and to be their sex slaves or whatever.
Did you tell him about how you think the world is flat? :confused-96:

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
Did you tell him about how you think the world is flat? :confused-96:

You know I totally ******* forgot.

I think I was astounded at his gullibility.

That Rife machine is crazy expensive and the 800 dollar bulb had me blinking rapidly for at least 60 miles...

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
Damn man...
You should be in line for a wally world merit badge or something.
Pretty sure i would have left him somewhere.

Yeah well...

I don’t get it.

He took more stuff with him than I ever did when I was gone 10 months a year. No idea what was in all those duffel bags.

Hell of a nice guy really but man oh man with the fringe news crap.

Okay so they’ve sprayed stuff into clouds to dissipate storms. That’s been done. It’s a fairly simply chemical reaction as I understand it.

But steering hurricanes like an RC car.

Many conspiracy theories are like Pop Up Video on VH1 way back when. They take a tiny bit of info and go wild with it.

At what point do folks like this start to question stuff?

Oh and in all that stuff, I told management I wasn’t taking his friggin porta potty. No place left to put it.

I then told him management told me we couldn’t take it because it could not be secured anywhere.

Management never said such a thing except “I don’t blame you.” But it sure sounds like something this place would come up with...

I guess he has intestinal issues from Lyme disease. I can’t imagine why the light bulb sound machine hasn’t fixed it and made him forever youthful but regardless...some other poor bastard now has to drive that truck with a LOADED porta potty back to Menomonie.

I did my part...

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
That's nothing. One of the trainers here won't stop talking about how he and his wife are swingers.

I'll take the conspiracy nut stuff any day.

I wouldn't mind so much if she was hot though.
That is the injustice of this world, Most swingers are not ones that you would want to swing with anyway.
Some hot swinger chick come on here and prove me wrong! :rolllaugh:

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Yeah its just something white trash people do. Or at least that's the impression I get from the "Slingers" commercials. :D
Being as this is the decade to be offended by EVERYTHING!
I take great offence, I am white trash and do not like the correlation you have made regarding swingers and white trash.

I bid you a good day, good Sir!:harumph:
:rolllaugh:

Last edited:

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Damn man...
You should be in line for a wally world merit badge or something.
Pretty sure i would have left him somewhere.
Just working his way up to Walmart greeter.
I have seen Walmart greeters and I am like damn! That guy has some serious seniority or some real mad skills at greeting people :dunno: