Volvo

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
Yeah, that's what it implies. Yep. You know the **** what it's implying and every god damned post on here with honest requests for help with Volvos is met with a cacophony of "get a real truck" stupidity to boot. Just one reason in a stack as high as your sleeper as to why I don't even bother hanging around here that often anymore, nor recommend membership to anyone.
If you’d have bought a real truck I bet you wouldn’t be so bitter about it
:thefinger:

InTooDeep

Yeah, that's what it implies. Yep. You know the **** what it's implying and every god damned post on here with honest requests for help with Volvos is met with a cacophony of "get a real truck" stupidity to boot. Just one reason in a stack as high as your sleeper as to why I don't even bother hanging around here that often anymore, nor recommend membership to anyone.
Yep now ya know how the Swift drivers feel like.

Hanover Fist

braylean

Drove a 99 Volvo 640 with a 14 series 60 Detroit. That truck ride like a Cadillac and run like a striped assed ape. But the interior, which hasn't changed much in almost twenty years was cheap and falling apart, it had electronic issues out the wazoo and like Ontario Outlaw, you don't even want me to start on that hood release. Volvo is one of the companies that are actively designing their trucks to be more women friendly, so this might be part of your cramped driving issue. I think it's good they are trying to make trucks easier and more comfortable for women to drive, but they do need to be careful and not make it less so for the men in the process.