Volvo

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
It’s hilarious when you see guys trying to “dress up” a Volvo. There is NO way you’re going to make one look tough. AND pulling a reefer, just give up man, you’re never gonna look tough pulling a reefer with a Volvo

Ranger_375

I see you were offended buy it implying that Volvo operators like to ranger spoon.

I’ll be a *****. $20 is $20.
Yeah, that's what it implies. Yep. You know the **** what it's implying and every god damned post on here with honest requests for help with Volvos is met with a cacophony of "get a real truck" stupidity to boot. Just one reason in a stack as high as your sleeper as to why I don't even bother hanging around here that often anymore, nor recommend membership to anyone.

r3gulator3

FLATBED GANGSTER
Supporter
Yeah, that's what it implies. Yep. You know the **** what it's implying and every god damned post on here with honest requests for help with Volvos is met with a cacophony of "get a real truck" stupidity to boot. Just one reason in a stack as high as your sleeper as to why I don't even bother hanging around here that often anymore, nor recommend membership to anyone.
I don’t offer advice because most are asking about Volvo engines and transmissions that I have no experience with. You sound bitter though man. I still say $20 is 20$