Very fun trucking simulation game!

Hey everyone, I highly recommend joining Trukz - A Trucking Simulation Game It is a FREE trucking simulation game that is very addicting and fun!

Once you register, you have the choice of joinging a company. Please join Rebel Trucking Co. (that is my company) so that we can have a company full of real (and wannabe) truckers!

The URL for my company is: http://trukz.com/company_display.asp?ID=534
My name on trukz is: Ll TORQUE ll

Remember you have to register first, and then PLEASE join my company to help a fellow forum buddy out!

If you have any questions just reply to this post or send me a message!

Thanks, I hope to hear from you soon!

Zandmann

Dreamer
I could apply but I still have to think 'bout it.
And nickname in that game is the same that the one in this forum.

Are there any other forum members playing "Trukz"?

-Janne-

RobW

Wait Wait Wait...
I've finally realized I need to log out to gain rest... I probably almost crashed due to fatigue before I "ejected" ...

RobW

Wait Wait Wait...
I'm waiting to finish, but I'm not sure if my rest time is up and I donno if they've set it up so that logging in instantly restarts the clock...

Zandmann

Dreamer
I'm not sure either how that clock works but as for me, I've got a reasonable truck (aka. speed) so I don't have to worry about that clock so much.

It takes a while to get to full speed in that game. The faster the rig, easier it gets.

Going back to Houston from Miami... 27hrs.

RobW

Wait Wait Wait...
I took a ld from Phoenix to (I think Prudoe Bay)Alaska!! I wonder if I'll lose my truck on this one... In real life, I'd never do this. It's just a game though, so we'll see.

Pay for the load isn't bad compared to my 1st 2, but I'm getting a handle on how things work. So why not take this long ld to see how my truck reacts. It won't make enough to buy a decent truck, but I don't care. I'm more concerned about having $400 less in my pocket after trip 2 than after trip 1.

Since I've put myself on this long ld, I'll have another to get back. I guess I'll find out if they haul anything besides fish from up there! I'd need an endorsement to haul oil if they have it in the game. Fun learning.