Vaping like a skinny jeans wearing, man bun sporting, beard having, murse carrying hipster tool.

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
I have skimmed through most of it too. I vaped, I know many that still vape with no problems.

IMO there are too many variables, Like the juice source and make-up. Plus many of these youts tend to modify their vaping units to high temps. How high is too high?

For most everyone I know that uses a vape as way to kick the nicotine habit have done very well using it. Dare I say better than a product like Nicorette.

I will never understand vaping solely for cotton candy flavour or any douche cloud competition.

From what I have heard it is the youts that have had issues. I know the hospitals are now required to report on the medical facts of those admitted for vaping related issues, so maybe, we wait for the facts and medical reports to come out.

Yeah.

We’ll wait until we heah da whole ting so we unduhstaaand it...

Duck

Custom title
Supporter
douche cloud competition
I was at a red light the other day. In the left lane, one car on front of me.

In the right lane, first car in front of the line waiting to floor it when the light turns green was a fat, half bald gray haired guy.

I saw smoke pouring out his window and it looked to me like his heater core blew up and steam was blasting out his dashboard heater vents.

I'm thinking I'm going to have to help push this guy's car through the intersection and off the road onto the shoulder and then explain the basics of liquid cooling if he happens to be an idiot.

Then I saw the douche flute in his hand. It was a fancy vapor rig that makes tons of vapor. 🙄

I'm glad I quit smoking cuz now I can make fun of these guys. 😉

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
This may be the fastest government destruction of an industry in the history of ever.

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
That’s what I said earlier in this thread.

Teens that aren’t supposed to have the **** to begin with and black market ThC stuff.

But let’s ban everything.

Anyone supporting this should really take a look around yourself because they’re coming after that too.

Bag of Chips Ahoy?

Trans fats. Banned.

And no, it’s not a stretch of logic.
Read the article... They're going after the supply chain, not the people using.

Duck

Custom title
Supporter
That’s what I said earlier in this thread.

Teens that aren’t supposed to have the **** to begin with and black market ThC stuff.

Anyone supporting this should really take a look around yourself because they’re coming after that too.

Bag of Chips Ahoy?

Trans fats. Banned.

And no, it’s not a stretch of logic.
I think it's good to let the millennials and the hipsters see what it's like when big government gets convinced by panicked morons that we need to ban something they like, to solve a national crisis that doesn't even f*ing exist.

Keendriver

Hates all of you

Bag of Chips Ahoy?
Whoa Whoa Whoa........... I was happy not paying any attention to this but now yer talking crazy.

Ban the **** outta douche flutes, but my cookies?!!

I got your point, just couldn't help myself.....

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
Whoa Whoa Whoa........... I was happy not paying any attention to this but now yer talking crazy.

The Dude! Awesomeness Man!

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter

I figured that might get your attention.

It’s important to spread this message far and wide.

Only half this post is a joke.

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
When the truth is well known and easy to explain but the powers that be choose to ignore it and push a ban instead, you know their motive has nothing to do with truth or saving lives.

In this case I'm guessing it's probably just the regular old fashioned "financial incentives" by the tobacco companies.
It’s actually long been thought the tobacco companies are behind much of the negative press about vaping.

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
It’s actually long been thought the tobacco companies are behind much of the negative press about vaping.
That may be, but it doesn't explain the people in the hospital, and the deaths. All due to causes unknown.

Duck

Custom title
Supporter
That may be, but it doesn't explain the people in the hospital, and the deaths. All due to causes unknown.
Take all the cases where they were hospitalized or killed by regulated FDA stuff. Ignore the ones from "black market" products.

Then put that number up against people whose illnesses and deaths have been attributed to smoking cigarettes.

You're comparing an eye dropper to Niagra Falls.

(((ME)))

Nor does it explain the deaths of pets either that chew into packaging of these products.....threw sense of smell. With cigarettes or chew they just vomit.