Typical carhauler tire wear.

Hammer166

Instigateur №166™
This tire is not, and has not ever been under inflated. This shoulder wear is typical of the steer on carhaulers and the side loads of a unit on the headrack. Typical steer weight is 13.5k +/- 800lbs, pressure at 130 psi to get the weight rating.
Rotated these last week with about 55k on them. Took care of the pull that was developing. I'll be very lucky to see 100k out of these before they start to show the next layer of rubber on the shoulders.

20190606_121532.jpg

r3gulator3

Friendly Neighborhood Former Technician
Supporter
This tire is not, and has not ever been under inflated. This shoulder wear is typical of the steer on carhaulers and the side loads of a unit on the headrack. Typical steer weight is 13.5k +/- 800lbs, pressure at 130 psi to get the weight rating.
Rotated these last week with about 55k on them. Took care of the pull that was developing. I'll be very lucky to see 100k out of these before they start to show the next layer of rubber on the shoulders.

View attachment 50584
Make more adjustment to the negative camber and I bet it can be tuned out.

vaportrail

we run zxa2's where I work. running tanker 79900 when loaded not much room for slosh on set number 3 should finish this fall out at a hair over 475k before these are ready to go. have worn great all 3 sets just a very light feather on the shoulders run 71ish. then again this truck runs as straight down the road since new 425k now. ****ty super singles on the rest of the truck