Truckstop Bathrooms "WTF"

Joker11

Supporter
Are you allowed to take a chick in the shower with you? Do they ask if she is your wife or what? Do lot lizards get taken in and washed up first?

r3gulator3

Friendly Neighborhood Former Technician
Staff member
Supporter
I've never even thought about that. I'm curious now.
So there I was in Knoxville Tennessee at the Pilot on Strawberry Plains Pike. This chick jumps out this truck with a couple Walmart sacks. Reaches down and scoops some water out of a pot hole, splashes it up her skirt and walks down about 5 trucks and hops in. I guess that’s the wash between.

Nomad1

So there I was in Knoxville Tennessee at the Pilot on Strawberry Plains Pike. This chick jumps out this truck with a couple Walmart sacks. Reaches down and scoops some water out of a pot hole, splashes it up her skirt and walks down about 5 trucks and hops in. I guess that’s the wash between.
Damn that's nasty!

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
Classy

:nails:

Joker11

Supporter
The reason I ask is because I was at work on the RR, and there were some hobos in the bushes. Rather than ignore them and act weird, I started a chat with them to see if I could work without getting knocked out from behind. So I get around to asking what do hobos do for sex? They said they often find Canadian girls backpacking across the states and the girls use sex in trade for protection, food or whatever. So I asked where do they get it on? One guy said he asks truckers for their unused shower tickets and take the girls in, wash em up, and themselves and get a piece in there after. It made sense but I wondered if it was legit. I was entertained for a couple minutes and then kept on working.

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
The reason I ask is because I was at work on the RR, and there were some hobos in the bushes. Rather than ignore them and act weird, I started a chat with them to see if I could work without getting knocked out from behind. So I get around to asking what do hobos do for sex? They said they often find Canadian girls backpacking across the states and the girls use sex in trade for protection, food or whatever. So I asked where do they get it on? One guy said he asks truckers for their unused shower tickets and take the girls in, wash em up, and themselves and get a piece in there after. It made sense but I wondered if it was legit. I was entertained for a couple minutes and then kept on working.
...and if you believe that, there's a naked Canadian hiker girl behind every tree in the forest.

Mike

Staff member
Are you allowed to take a chick in the shower with you? Do they ask if she is your wife or what? Do lot lizards get taken in and washed up first?
Nobody has ever asked me if my wife was actually my wife or not. That said, they never charge for an extra shower, so if it is a truck stop with small showers, I just get two.