Truckers Forum CB

Mike

Staff member
The app went active on my phone a couple weeks ago while at the house watching TV. Wife and kids all in the room and all of a sudden a coupe of you knuckleheads were cussing like a sailor through my phone.

Everyone in the living room was staring at me as I frantically tried to turn my phone off, lol.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
The app went active on my phone a couple weeks ago while at the house watching TV. Wife and kids all in the room and all of a sudden a coupe of you knuckleheads were cussing like a sailor through my phone.

Everyone in the living room was staring at me as I frantically tried to turn my phone off, lol.
Impressive that you heard that. I am not even on the App ;)
Sorry about that.:dunno:

r3gulator3

Friendly Neighborhood Former Technician
Supporter
Not much more embarrassing than having your phone saying words like “clocksucker” with all three of your daughters listening.
What? I don’t remember anyone saying anything about suckers.

I do like lollipops though:

Duck

Bumper sticker slogan goes here
Supporter
Not much more embarrassing than having your phone saying words like “clocksucker” with all three of your daughters listening.
LMAO. If I knew your kids were present I'd keep it clean but still embarrass the hell out of you.

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter

I’m sure it’s funny now and we can look back and laugh at it, right?

Musta been that tommyh tommyh fella :redface:

tommyh

of course.....ahem!

now there is the possibility the word squeeked out not knowing someones kids could hear......

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
Well, you know how guys who spent their formative years in an open-bay barracks are...

Mike

Staff member
Well, you know how guys who spent their formative years in an open-bay barracks are...
Yep.

And I don’t care. I just panicked when that app decided to start working while I was in the house. Scared me, lol. I closed the app, and it kept working. We heard the talking until my phone got shut off.

r3gulator3

Friendly Neighborhood Former Technician
Supporter
Yep.

And I don’t care. I just panicked when that app decided to start working while I was in the house. Scared me, lol. I closed the app, and it kept working. We heard the talking until my phone got shut off.
You have to change your status to do not disturb.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
I rotated back from Korea, and went to visit my mom... it took an hour or two for me to realize that every fifth word was an f-bomb!

:eek-64:

:bonk:

:hide:
Yeah my Mom lives with the fact that I use cuss words Liberally. Some say it is a low IQ that uses cuss words. Studies show High IQ's use cuss words.
i say **** all that! 👍

Duck

Supporter
Yep.

My dad had two idiots he worked with operate his VHS camcorder and videotape his first solo flight in an ultralight aircraft in 1990.

Neither of them realized it recorded sound too. They assumed it was like 8mm film.

Through the whole flight they were talking about how my dad was probably freezing his balls off, and every other word out of their mouths was F or MF or something.

It was Thanksgiving Day

My dad put the thing in the hangar and barely had time to get to my grandma's where the whole family was gathered.

My dad put the tape in the VCR and it took about 5 minutes for my dad & super conservative Christian grandpa to figure out how to mute the sound. Meanwhile my cousins and I were rolling on the floor laughing.

Duck

Supporter
I use cuss words Liberally. Some say it is a low IQ that uses cuss words. Studies show High IQ's use cuss words.
i say **** all that! 👍
I kinda look down on people who are offended by words. I mean seriously... not a sentence, phrase, thought or idea or whatever but individual words.

It's not even what those words mean that they find offensive. It's the word itself. There are other words that mean the same thing, but nobody is offended by the alternates.

What sense does that make? Having a random list of words that are taboo is just plain dumb and pointless. Like throwing salt over your shoulder or knocking on wood, it's stupid.

nan

Supporter
I kinda look down on people who are offended by words. I mean seriously... not a sentence, phrase, thought or idea or whatever but individual words.

It's not even what those words mean that they find offensive. It's the word itself. There are other words that mean the same thing, but nobody is offended by the alternates.

What sense does that make? Having a random list of words that are taboo is just plain dumb and pointless. Like throwing salt over your shoulder or knocking on wood, it's stupid.
Duck you, motherducker.