Truckers Forum CB

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
I will giver a try after Christmas. I have maxed out my Data for the month.:(

Duck

Trump
Supporter
So wait, with this app, next time one of you MFers bans me I can just use that mellow yellow app and start *****ing & throwing a tantrum and you gotta listen to it until I decide to shut up?

tommyh

that's right duck or we hang up on ya

Mike

Staff member
So wait, with this app, next time one of you MFers bans me I can just use that mellow yellow app and start *ing & throwing a tantrum and you gotta listen to it until I decide to shut up?

View attachment 47867
No, we can ban you from there as well

Mike

Staff member
Yeah but no one is ever on it. ☹
Once the newsletter is back online, we will be able to start promoting it a little. I set it up, then got completely distracted from it mainly due to the holidays.

Duck

Trump
Supporter
No, we can ban you from there as well
So you want us to download an app just so you can have another thing to play kindergarten teacher with?

Screw that.

r3gulator3

Friendly Neighborhood Former Technician
Staff member
Supporter
So you want us to download an app just so you can have another thing to play kindergarten teacher with?

Screw that.
I mean dude it’s live media. No filters and they can’t delete what you’re saying....just saying.

Mike

Staff member

Screw that.
Doesn’t matter to me whether you want to use it or not. It’s just another avenue to communicate as a community.

Duck

Trump
Supporter
I mean dude it’s live media. No filters and they can’t delete what you’re saying....just saying.
But what fun is it if I can't make your phone start cussing at you at 3:AM? It's not like a Nextel. Remember those?

I suppose you can just turn it off but still it would be funny (for me at least) to be obnoxious and **** everyone off. :D