Trucker bombs

The state of Texas has noted a sharp increase in litter along the highways .The majority of the litter they called "TRUCKER BOMBS" . TDOT says they believe due to the federal mandate of ELDS drivers don't have time to stop because their up against the "clock"and being forced to take breaks when they don't have to "go".
....c'mon people at least dump it out and throw away the jug ...!!!

GAnthony

Supporter
The state of Texas has noted a sharp increase in litter along the highways .The majority of the litter they called "TRUCKER BOMBS" . TDOT says they believe due to the federal mandate of ELDS drivers don't have time to stop because their up against the "clock"and being forced to take breaks when they don't have to "go".
....c'mon people at least dump it out and throw away the jug ...!!!
BS, there were always there, they just didn't take notice.

dchawk81

I won't deny they're a fact of trucking. I won't deny having one. I reuse it. Dump it at home, Lysol the bottle, good for another shift.

It's not so much the inability to stop at my particular gig...it's the lack of facilities at some customers and when you gotta go you gotta go.

I used to use the construction portable at one customer but then they finished their work, it went away, and the bottle use resumed.

High value to and from, can't stop at a rest area.

GAnthony

Supporter
I won't deny they're a fact of trucking. I won't deny having one. I reuse it. Dump it at home, Lysol the bottle, good for another shift.

It's not so much the inability to stop at my particular gig...it's the lack of facilities at some customers and when you gotta go you gotta go.

I used to use the construction portable at one customer but then they finished their work, it went away, and the bottle use resumed.

High value to and from, can't stop at a rest area.
as my route. i am only allowed on the docks. as it is there are perimeter alarms should i cross any lines, and yeah, restrooms just out of reach. so i use the bushes, since it's so late at night, the only "on-lookers" would be the skunks, and escaped circus monkeys.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
That is just ignorance! I hope those they catch get the full littering fine.
If you have to **** in a bottle then at least dispose of it properly rather than trash the interstate.

Blood

Driveler Emeritus
Supporter
I reuse Gatorade bottles for water.
Pee bottles get a big black X across the lid so I don't get confused because I reuse those too.
:biggrin-2:

:confused-44:

I usually set the pee bottle down in my steel toe work boot which I keep on the passenger floor board and dump it the first chance I get where there's grass, gravel or a storm drain.
I occasionally forget...
So...
every time I use or hear the phrase 'ain't got enough sense to pour **** out of a boot...
I think, "Oh yeah. That was me!!"
:biggrin-2:

BirchBarlow

I love KW 680s
Not since Patty..........
I dont give a Rats @ss what "You" People happen to think..

If ya aint never $h!t in a shopping bag ...or wiped your ass on the shoulder during a bad diarreah spell and left half a mountain of "used" TP laying they're. ..

I wrote Trump too about his Infrastucture Plan and "more" REST AREAS..

I highly doubt he actually "read" it though I did it SNAIL MAIL..

Gonna make me a "Tweeter" account and confront him "directly"

Mike

Staff member
looks like you violated your youtube account as well.

Sinister

Order of The Gilded Flip Flop
Staff member
Supporter
I dont give a Rats @ss what "You" People happen to think..

If ya aint never $h!t in a shopping bag ...or wiped your ass on the shoulder during a bad diarreah spell and left half a mountain of "used" TP laying they're. ..

I wrote Trump too about his Infrastucture Plan and "more" REST AREAS..

I highly doubt he actually "read" it though I did it SNAIL MAIL..

Gonna make me a "Tweeter" account and confront him "directly"
Good idea.

Keep us updated.

Latest posts