Resource icon

Truck Stops That Sell Non-Bio Diesel Fuel

Mike

Staff member
Last edited:

Mike

Staff member
Post any places you know of in this thread, I will get them added to the resource.

Thanks!

BirchBarlow

I love KW 680s
Post any places you know of in this thread, I will get them added to the resource.

Thanks!
It seems to me that most places sell atleast 5% biodiesel...

Grainbelt midwestern states such as Inianda and Illinois blend as high as 15/20% biodiesel.

Same with Ethanol blended gasoline ...

E-10 is standard but E-15 is starting to Pop-Up alot more...

Last edited:

Mike

Staff member
It seems to me that most places sell atleast 5% biodiesel...

Grainbelt midwestern states such as Inianda and Illinois blend as high as 15/20% biodiesel.

Same with Ethanol blended gasoline ...
Yes, but if we can even just get a small list, that would be helpful.

BirchBarlow

I love KW 680s
Yes, but if we can even just get a small list, that would be helpful.
I will keep my eyes peeled now that Im back out here "again" though nothing comes to mind at the moment.

My current company fills jugs of Power Service and I just put half a gallon in each tank..

The shop guy recomends a full gallon per tank below zero and I do that for Bitter Cold..

I also Keep the Truck running if the temp goes below 20 just to be safe

Buy much of my Fuel at Osseo Travel or Eagle Express in Marinette and I havent had any problems so far and this place runs mosty Northern WI, U.P. Michigan, Minnesota, Iowa, and Illinois

BirchBarlow

I love KW 680s
Do they run any biodiesel in their fuel?
I didnt see any stickers but no telling for sure..

I actually meant to post this in Winterized section but mixed the 2 threads up..

Like the pic says Golden Express claims to Winterize their fuel and has those signs on every pump

bossboy2

Conoco Truck Plaza
My. Belvieu, TX
Diesel #2
No bio stickers on the pumps. Talked to manager, he said no bio also.

What’s the issue with bio fuel?

Like Rigjockey Rigjockey said, I've treated my tanks twice, in the last 3 years. I just don’t understand the issue.

Yes I have read the winterization fuel thread. I was out to North Dakota in -37 F weather around New Years and had no issues. Like Rigjockey Rigjockey i do not typically treat fuel or worry about fuel issues