• dont go in there

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

user11108

You talk'n to me
Is it just me or do they all stink the same:nono::dunno:

pat1247

yes some do stink but my biggest problem is setting down on stool and the tolet seat is loose flopping all over when they clean you would think they could report it to get it fixed

smokestack

head of security
you ask a legitimate question
I have come to the conclusion that
most truck drivers have diarrhea
and think its normal

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Check out the one in Dansville,NY.The whole T/A smells like a restroom,Which is where i thought the odour was coming from but it turns out there is a sewage plant right near.Enjoy your meal at the T/a.

Racer X 69

Check out the one in Dansville,NY.The whole T/A smells like a restroom,Which is where i thought the odour was coming from but it turns out there is a sewage plant right near.Enjoy your meal at the T/a.
It seems like every TA I go into smells like the toilet.

Seriously!

Like maybe they all have a problem with the ventilation system.

Pilots smell no better and some, like t.a., can be smelled BEFORE arriving onsite especially the further West one travels, like on I-10 in AZ.
Flying j ain't any better and really ALL national truckslops smell the same.
The Mon-n-Pop stops seem able to avert foul odors however not all of them especially in Texas on I-35 between San Antonio and Laredo.

Kitchens of t.a. have been said they're the places where Flies come to DIE!!

Some locations of truckslops, the personnel of the restaurants also work the lots, probably for better tips.

MOST t.a. slops have POOR VENTILATION in the Shower areas, while ventilation seems adequate in the Restaurants, of course location is everything and your mileage will vary.