Truck driver charged in deadly Humboldt Broncos bus crash

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
Slice it anyway you want but it is not 1st degree murder as in the cases of the guy in Montreal and Bruce McArthur.
Humboldt guy is a manslaughter charge, Not a murder charge.
I think I already explained this in the above post but you chose to run with the word accident to carry out your rant.
We do not have a justice system we have a legal system. We carry out the law, we do not dole out justice. Otherwise the sentence would have been different! He would have been stoned to death in a public space.

He should be sentenced for each of the 16 deaths he caused because of his gross negligence.

Or are you willing to step up and say at 8-10 years sentence, that each of those innocent kids lives is worth 6 months in jail?

I was hoping for 10 years for EACH life he took. Served back to back. Maybe then these people would wake up and smell the bullshit.

I don’t see where he’s getting manslaughter charges?

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
View attachment 48438

Or are you willing to step up and say at 8-10 years sentence, that each of those innocent kids lives is worth 6 months in jail?
I am not saying the sentence is fair. all I am saying is it is a LEGAL SYSTEM not a JUSTICE SYSTEM! justice was not served.
I am pretty sure have posted something similar to this.......... Ah yes here it is....
We do not have a justice system we have a legal system. We carry out the law, we do not dole out justice. Otherwise the sentence would have been different! He would have been stoned to death in a public space.
Here ya go, posting this for the second time.

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
I am not saying the sentence is fair. all I am saying is it is a LEGAL SYSTEM not a JUSTICE SYSTEM! justice was not served.
I am pretty sure have posted something similar to this.......... Ah yes here it is....

Here ya go, posting this for the second time.
Then our LEGAL SYSTEM is ****ED. I assumed since he was given 29 charges, each single charge would be given a single sentence.

NOT this bullshit of a single sentence for all 29 crimes. He should be facing 290 years in jail, not 10.

I STILL don’t see any manslaughter charges?

Let’s see, the Montreal dude killed a few Muslims. McArthur killed a few immigrant homo’s. Not a huge loss compared to losing 16 young men from Humboldt. Premeditated or not.

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter

That’s a gross picture of the crash scene

If ANY good can come from this most of western Canada is reviewing training, licensing and enforcement of carriers and drivers.

The article went on to say the intersection where the crash took place didn’t have a history of collisions, according to the 70 page review performed by an independent consultant