Tree Huggin' hippy aerodynamic stupid things

Duck

My other car is a POS too
Supporter
This is the trailer I'm hooked up to at the moment.

I think I like this aero crap better than trailers that don't have anything at all. Just for one small reason though. It'll serve as a shield & keep road debris from hitting those dangling air lines.

(Hm.... two cops just tore-ass through this truck stop at warp speed. ..... whatever, .. )

Other than that, they're pretty useless & probably don't save any fuel at all.

But I like this system a lot better than the side skirts because they don't get in the way when I'm trying to slide the tandems or put fuel in the reefer tank.

0919131533b.jpg

If @ Tim Tim pulled vans, I bet he'd like to have one of these things too, because it's the perfect place for his illegal aliens to ride. It even has a handle bar for them to hold onto so they don't fall out when he puts the hammer down with that souped up, twin turbo 800 horse super-kitty. :)

Notice the warning sticker is bilingual. :rolllaugh:

0919131534.jpg

But this is what I don't like about this new 2014 Great Dane.

This is what passes for marker lights these days? Just a single LED? Is it really that freakin' important to fuel economy make the marker lights no bigger than a rivet head?

0919131532.jpg

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
I, I, Am starting to think, Now I dont want to jump to conclusions but, I am starting to think. I hope I am not wrong here but, I am starting to think that you do not like tree hugging hippies, Communists, Gun grabbing assholes and people on the right taking your money and redistributing it. If I am wrong here then I apologize.

Injun

Rabid Squaw
Staff member
Supporter
I, I, Am starting to think, Now I dont want to jump to conclusions but, I am starting to think. I hope I am not wrong here but, I am starting to think that you do not like tree hugging hippies, Communists, Gun grabbing assholes and people on the right taking your money and redistributing it. If I am wrong here then I apologize.
Actually, people on the left are more predisposed to wealth redistribution than those on the right. However, I believe @Duck, like me, is averse to anybody taking his money and giving it to someone who didn't earn it.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Actually, people on the left are more predisposed to wealth redistribution than those on the right. However, I believe @Duck, like me, is averse to anybody taking his money and giving it to someone who didn't earn it.
Ah crap! I mixed up my left and right again. I meant left. i typed it without having my shoes on. Forehead slap. My shoes are marked L and R in permanent marker. LOL

Duck

Supporter
I, I, Am starting to think, Now I dont want to jump to conclusions but, I am starting to think. I hope I am not wrong here but, I am starting to think that you do not like tree hugging hippies, Communists, Gun grabbing assholes and people on the left taking your money and redistributing it. If I am wrong here then I apologize.
Duck don't like anybody on the left.
Duck is currently banned on Facebook for tricking a commie into saying he's gay & drives a Prius with rainbow pride stickers all over it.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Duck is currently banned on Facebook for tricking a commie into saying he's gay & drives a Prius with rainbow pride stickers all over it.
Did the Gay Commies that drive Prius's is sus, With rainbow stickers that work at Facebook take offense to that? LOL

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
@ Mike Mike posted a formula once about the savings they provide and on a fleet of so many truck that it equaled so many savings, and made life on earth greater for the cockroaches and mosquitos and the CHILDREN. THINK OF THE CHILDREN.

...and how much you could make on the side smuggling illegals in that thing....

Ubu

I had no idea that gay commies that drive Prius’s with rainbow pride stickers yielded so much power on Facebook.

It must be another commie conspiracy. . I knew there was a reason I stay off Facebook.

Duck

Supporter
I had no idea that gay commies that drive Prius’s with rainbow pride stickers yielded so much power on Facebook.

It must be another commie conspiracy. . I knew there was a reason I stay off Facebook.
Are you kidding? Facebook is owned & operated by gay commies that drive Prius's with rainbow pride stickers.

Reactions: Ubu

Ubu

Are you kidding? Facebook is owned & operated by gay commies that drive Prius's with rainbow pride stickers.
Ah, that explains a lot of the Facebook pages I have seen.

I balm it all on the Prius, the gay commies with rainbow pride stickers were under control before the Prius came out. :rolllaugh:

Southern Fried

@ Mike Mike posted a formula once about the savings they provide and on a fleet of so many truck that it equaled so many savings, and made life on earth greater for the cockroaches and mosquitos and the CHILDREN. THINK OF THE CHILDREN.

...and how much you could make on the side smuggling illegals in that thing....
Don't you know???? Lefty commie tree hugging scumbags ARE cockroaches in makeup!!!! It's all a conspiracy to eliminate people as the dominate species on earth. They dang near had us with "The Cold War" and MAD, but the skeeters and Reagan screwed that up for them. Cochroaches are the only life form that can survive nuclear war. They thrive on garbage like old rotten fruits and nuts.... which explains why they are so prevalent in California.

It's a war people..... and the cockroaches are ahead on points. :biggun::rolllaugh2:

krelithous

Supporter
No there not owned by the gay commies there owned by the goverment heck the guy that made Facebook works for the goverment. They made facebook up to spy on people

Latest posts